F-OKI
    F-TA

Russia (Gerwald)
    F-SEV

DISBANDS

Columbia (Iain)
    A-PRA
    A-VEN

I will get a map up tonight and lets try for a Spring 1947 move deadline of Tuesday October 30th at 5:59GMT.

Also there has been another request for a draw between all remaining powers, please submit your vote with your spring moves, thank you.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

NO
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Yo yo yo! That was A SEV, Game Master D.

Comment

Ruff, whats with all this hostility? Can't we all make like friends and give peace a chance?

Comment

"...All we are saying is give us a map...."

Oh and an extension because there is no map...
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I know, my fault, I planned on a big diplomacy catch up night last night and I had to move furniture around all night, some at lunch today and the rest tonight.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Map?
              What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

It is actually Winter 1945 build season and I changed Russia's build in SEV to an army.

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Lets make Spring 1946 moves due Friday November 9th at 5:59GMT

Comment

Working...
                X