ADCT01 Game C, Winter 1908 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Winter 1908 Builds

Yah yah here are the builds, a bit more than 24 hours after the moves. Spring 1909 is due in twenty-THREE hours, mwahaha! The game will go faster and faster until the moves actually take negative hours to- ah well, never mind. Take until Monday, if you'd like.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Winter 1908

Austria (RUFFHAUS)
    A Vienna
    F Trieste

France (El Awrence)
    F Mar

Italy (His Divine Shadow)
    A Rom

Russia (Chazzy)
    F Ank
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

I'd appreciate it if you don't adjudicate before Monday night... I'm going to be sending you some revisions and I'm not sure when I'll be able to communicate with the party in question... plus, I don't know if I'll be able to be on until Monday after today.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

CHAZZY! Ah well. As soon as I get some Russian moves, I'll be happy to adjudicate, but I'm leaivng for break now for a week. I'll still be able to update things but it'll be annoying.
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Working...
      X