England
    A-LPL

Turkey
    A-Ank

Disbands
    Russia
    A-Gal
    EOG, Retired Fall 1906

I am leaving for Madison today so I may not be able to get the map up with the builds and disbands, use the fall 1906 map. Shouldn't be too hard to imagine where the other builds are. Spring 1907 moves are still due Sunday October 14th at 5:59GMT.

Siro, get them in on time
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Power Rankings

1.Turkey(Siro) 14 SC's
    ANK, SMY, CON, bud, tri, vie, rom, nap, ven, sev, bul, rum, ser, gre

2.England(The Orange1) 10 SC's
    LPL, LON, EDI, st.petes, nor, bel, bre, por, spa, tun

2.Germany(Iain) 10 SC's
    BER, KIE, MUN, mos, war, swe, par, mar, hol, den

There are 18 SC's needed for a solo and there are three years to go. Good Luck
    Last edited by Defiant; October 12, 2001, 11:01.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Much as I'd like to claim 11 SCs, I only count 10
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Orange1,
        You are right, I forgot Greece for Siro and I think I counted "st." as one and "petes" as one, it has been corrected, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Siro asked me to post for him in every Diplomacy game he's in, that if there is a deadline today (monday), then he sorry but he'll have to be late with the orders, 'cause he felt really tired and went to sleep.
          "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
          -Douglas Adams

Comment

at Siro's excuse. Defiant, I also ask for an extension because my dog ate my orders...
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Due to multiple requests for an extension, it has been granted, moves deadline now Wednesday October 17 at 5:59GMT.
              Thank you

Comment

AS I said in another thread
                I hardly ever sleep.

And I don't believe the orange one's excuse.

Me thinks he is conspiring with germany.

Comment

Working...
                X