No announcement yet.

Newbie not just for newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, not everyone got what they wanted, but it's first come first served, so here they are:

SITS - Turkey
    El Awrence - France
    Victor - Austria
    Defiant - Great Britain
    ColDark - Germany
    End Is Forever - Russia
    Taurus - Italy

As suggested by Iain, I'm going to call the game "Not So Newbie" Diplomacy. Please post contact details and then I'll start a new thread for the first turn.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
      Wait... am I in? What's Taurus got to do with this?
      I've got everything to do with it... Are you scared after seeing my wonderful performance in the Onion Dip?

Anyway, my contacts:
      E-Mail - angry_taurus@hotmail.com
      ICQ - 52073195
      "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
      -Douglas Adams

Comment

My email address is ColDark@bigfoot.com.

I had an ICQ ac**** but I canned it. I think I'll resurrect it though. More on that later.
        Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Most excellent, Kaiser Franz Joseph's embassies are open, and I the secret power behind the throne am ready to lead the mighty Austrian armies to Victory over the enemy*.

* The identity of the enemy is highly classfied information
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Greetings from England, all diplomatic avenues are open for discussion. I heard of a new fun game called, "Kick the Austrian around". I heard it was fun for countries like Russia, Turkey and Italy.

Email---defiant@charter.net
            ICQ-----46172786
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hey, orange one, could you respond to mails about Dip Apocralypse?
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Greetings from Turkey. As the only 'true' newbie in this game I hope you are all able to welcome me with open arms (and hands!)

If anybody wants to give hints/tips/advice then please feel free to do so but please note I will remember who it is from.

Email sits07@yahoo.co.uk
                ICQ 22258619
                'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

It's not that fun of a game, Iain can tell you what happened to the last Russian fellow who tried that on me, Nihihihi! (And Italy and Turkey, sure they survived, but they were soloed upon eventually.)
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

I'm never leaving Apolyton again!!
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

L'ambassade de la Republique ca c'est ouvert pour recivire les dispatchés diplomatiques avec les nations d'Europe.

*wonders how bad that butchering of the French sounds*

*can't imagine*

m_carreras@hotmail.com
                      ICQ#102139615

Comment

Originally posted by SITS
                        If anybody wants to give hints/tips/advice then please feel free to do so but please note I will remember who it is from.
                        Beware the chocolate cake eating Austrians and the send-the-peasant-to-the-gulag Russians!

Comment

orange one - on a serious note. If anyone needs a sub, consider me first
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"L'ambassade de la Republique ca c'est ouvert pour recivire les dispatchés diplomatiques avec les nations d'Europe.

*wonders how bad that butchering of the French sounds*"

-The Frenchman butchers his language this badly, one can only wonder how badly he will butcher your people!

"L'ambassade de la Republique ca c'est ouvert pour recivire les dispatchés diplomatiques avec les nations d'Europe."

-L'ambassade de la République est ouverte pour recevoir les dispatchés diplomatiques des nations d'Europe.

And I'm not sure dispatchés is a real word
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Orange, you are top of the list for replacements. Thanks for the offer

Comment

New thread started - please use it for all further game messages

Comment

Working...
                                X