Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iain @ York - players and GMs plz read

Hey there

First of all, I've managed to find my way onto the network and hence deadlines are not a problem.

Secondly, I cannot use ICQ on the network and I've no computer of my own (as yet). I can, however, use AIM Express; my username is Endisforever91. Anyone who's sent me an ICQ message, could you please resend it to either lindley91@yahoo.com or idl100@york.ac.uk. Thanks.

Happy stabbing.

Iain.
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Update:

I've got AIM working okay... ICQ is still a problem however.

Comment

Well, you should still have a Private Message sitting in your inbox. Did you get it, or should I re-send?
      All syllogisms have three parts.
      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Have fun.

Comment

Iain... I sent you an E-Mail and was not answered yet, and it's been quite a while.
          "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
          -Douglas Adams

Comment

You did?

Comment

I did, check your Yahoo E-Mail and your E-Mail which is written in the ICQ info.
              "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
              -Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
              X