No announcement yet.

Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Fall 1861 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to say those mean words by the Prussian leader will cost him his country, nothing personal.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Actually, Japan has _three_ building spots to go with his builds, and those builds should be obvious.

F EDO
      F KG
      F OKI
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

HDS - your mail server isn't working again. Get ICQ!
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I can only get half the map to load....
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Hold on...on the make Finland should have been a bounce...

Comment

Nyet, the British forces were clearly superior here, their liberation of Finland was supported, your attempt to suppress the innocent serfs in the province was not. Your evil attempts at world domination shall be foiled quite easily, your fleet in Sofia is doomed, trapped as it is between allied forces.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Russia - 1 Build
                Ottoman - 2 Builds

Comment

Working...
                X