A game of modern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I third it. (Is that a verb?)
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Only one more person missing, go forth and recruit people!

Comment

This game is CLOSED!

Prefs will be listed....

tomorrow.

Comment

The Journeyman

E-Mail: IXOracleXI@AOL.com
          ICQ #: 74959955
          AOL IM: Ichillis
          "These men are extremely well-disciplined, and they have a history of engaging in such activities that will serve us well. They will appear spontaneous and ideologically motivated. These men carry their own cover and will not be tracable to us."

- G. Gordon Liddy on his special teams prior to Watergate

Comment

Victor Galis:

AIM: victorg
            E-mail: victorg@aol.com

I preffer ICQ or e-mail.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

VGR:

AIM/Yahoo!Mess/jabber: used to have one but forget it
              E-mail: vgraux@infonie.be

I offer only e-mail, sorry
              -----------------
              someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

email: the_orange1@hotmail.com

And so to war...
                "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Arg... I am not Deutschland, now I can not win. This means I can work very faithfully with all of you
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Galis
                    Arg... I am not Deutschland, now I can not win. This means I can work very faithfully with all of you
                    you already know your country ?

How surprising, I don't. ;-)
                    -----------------
                    someone said one day to me " I did'nt realize you were playing above board with me until I betrayed you and was punished by the others". Don't make the same mistake !

Comment

VGR,
                      You are Germany and look to your East, you will see King Defiant of Poland.
                      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Ooh, look he's holding a large stabbing knife too Hey, it could be for the Ukraine or Russia, I'm just saying.
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
                          VGR,
                          You are Germany and look to your East, you will see King Defiant of Poland.
                          hello you 8-)

did I miss an other related thread, site or ressource center ? I don't have a mail telling me the countries and DL, and everybody else seems to know ;-)

QUID ?

Well, let's begin calling me Viktor in all acceptance of the term ;-)
                          -----------------

Comment

There is a new thread, withabout two posts, called "Dip 'insert number here'..."
                            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Watch it Dago or the mighty Polish army could come slicing through the south.
                              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
                              X