No announcement yet.

Dip 50, Imp3 Moves Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, our illustrious GM claims not to have enough time to play another game of dip.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

This isn't going to take several months. It's quickie ten minute segments I'm doing in between sections of a much larger paper. I'm doing it to relax.

No one seems to have a problem with it or my inclusion of people on this forum so I'll continue it for a while.
      "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
      -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

REMEMBER THAT DEATH FILLS IN FOR THE HOGFATHER. I AM IN FACT BILL DOOR, ALSO KNOWN AS THE GRIM REAPER. AND I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH SOMEONE IF YOU DON'T MIND.

*floats away*

And my lackey is called Albert.

Comment

I would contribute, but this is certainly not my style, or at least hasn't been for awhile. I deal in CWAL stories where I am decidedly less cool then here, but have the whole madscientist's lab to work with, and the random selection of edged weapons that I happen to be carrying at any time
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Also, remember to put a part in where I run off with adolescent daughters of my enemies...

Comment

I resent how the forces of darkness in the game are depicted so positively in this storyline.

Perhaps it reflects our GM's true views...

Besides, influence and power in the storyline should mirror the number of centers held by that person in the game, thus El Awrence would be powerless, as he was already destroyed.

Comment

REMEMBER, MAN OF THE PAWN SHOP, THAT THE FACT THAT I AM RESURRECTED FROM APPARENT DEATH (FACT IS, DEATH IS IMMORTAL) MAKES ME EVEN MORE POWERFUL.

HO. HO. HO.

Comment

At this point, these things don't depict what's happening in the game. I doubt they will. Anyone I pull into this will have at least a couple of good scenes on their own. Some people I have yet to come up with good counterparts for...if I even will. I'm making this up as I go along. Oh, and this doesn't reflect my true views on anything. This is just how it's turned out so far.
                  "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                  -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

CYBORG DEFIANT, says continue the storyline, very interesting, better than what is on TV these days. Did you ever meet my brother DATA.
                    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Crackfiend. MDR is a certified crackfiend, as well as a genetic aberration. Copious amounts of chlorine should be added to his already-prodigious diet of Ritalin and mercury, so this carnage can stop! Only tragedy can come of this!

How'd I end up being "evil" anyway? Is it wrong to seek evolving one's self? Is punishing obstacles to personal advancement such a bad thing? Perhaps I've simply been misunderstood.
                      His Divine Shadow
                      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
                      X