Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm intriged by what I read about Diplomacy but I know nothing about it. Could anybody enlighten me? Cheers!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Jesus, when did we become so elitist in here, ignoring newbies like this?

Let me hunt a few links for you that may come in handy. Meanwhile, take a look at some of the games.

Comment

here is a thread that helped me
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Try this out:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
        What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Thanks all for getting back to me!

Do I need the game itself to play by PBeM? It looks very interesting - when is the next one going to start?
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

You don't need to own a copy of the game to play. One of the newer threads has a game of modern starting. It's a variant set in Europe in the 1990s
            "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
            -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

SITS, welcome to the forum. I would be willing to GM a newbie game if we can find enough people to make up the numbers. Interested? See my other thread
              "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Originally posted by the_orange1
                SITS, welcome to the forum. I would be willing to GM a newbie game if we can find enough people to make up the numbers. Interested? See my other thread
                Cheers! I would definitely be interested, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X