Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Replacements for Frontier Imperial Dip 1

I need a replacement for Russia

I also need a temporary Replacement for Brazil because Hacksaw has a bad ailment.

ubercheesecake from the Frontier has decided to replace Stefu playing Russia

Comment

temp to hire

I'd be willing to fill in for a bit given the proper materials... ie. map and the unconditional surrender of all opposing me :P
      "Hemmingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.".... I agree with the secong part."
      Det. William Somerset

Comment

Hey Mensius,

If you're playing Brazil, would you mind kicking Mexico's ass?
        "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
        -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Can we get some contact info about übercheesecake?
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

Castillian degenerates

It would be an honor and a pleasure for Brazil to teach the backwards nation of ignorants known as Mexico a lesson in war!!
            "Hemmingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.".... I agree with the secong part."
            Det. William Somerset

Comment

Finally got my acct activated.

e-mail: anomaly126@hotmail.com
              MSN: ed_Cetera@hotmail.com

prefer ICQ, MSN and e-mail okay

Comment

While, it would please Allah to see many infidels die in a futile war, I must say Brazil's idea that it is necessary to fight Mexico is almost ridiculous, the two countries don't even share a border.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

...not yet anyway
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Re: Castillian degenerates

Originally posted by Mensius
                    It would be an honor and a pleasure for Brazil to teach the backwards nation of ignorants known as Mexico a lesson in war!!
                    Further proof that long-term exposure to Amazon rainforest swamp gasses leads to inbreeding and psychopathy is no longer required. The scientific community stands united in awe by the face of a true universal constant.
                    His Divine Shadow
                    zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
                    X