Replacement Request for ADCB Intrepid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Request for ADCB Intrepid

ADCB needs a replacement for Russia, we are in the winter stage of 1905 and Russia needs to disband 3 units, it is more than likely a mercy position but we could really use the help. Thank you in advance.

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I'll take it if I can

I'm willing to stand in
    "Hemmingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.".... I agree with the secong part."
    Det. William Somerset

Comment

Mensius,
      It is yours but could you please list your email and ICQ # here if you have one, thank you for taking this position, it really helps us out. Good Luck, hope you have excellent dipping skills
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

my icq?

uhh... see... what had happened to my ... umm... icq# is.... uh.. that .. I kinda don't use icq any longer. I'm more than happy to post it.. but thats useless... still the # is 18449905... be warned.. I never log on though. Oh and my email is mensius@yahoo.com.
        "Hemmingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.".... I agree with the secong part."
        Det. William Somerset

Comment

Working...
        X