No announcement yet.

ADC Player Ranks - September 2001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank to everyone for comments and opinions on the latests update of the rankings. The records have been corrected as necessary, and I'll offer the following commentary on how and why:

Frontier Imperial Dip: Be it cross-posted or not, this game is being hosted by the ADC. As such I will recognize it as a club game. I see no problem running a game with memebers of two seperate Dip communities. Cross-polynization is a good thing. I thought about doing this with the Cat 23 game that I am GMing, and now rather wish that I had. Maybe another time. Several players have expressed an interest in Apolytion as a result of our club's participation in the Yahoo Dip community's tournament this year.

Connorkimbro: I have removed Connorkimbro from the ADC rankings at his request. I still plan to annote the game results, NMRs, abandonments, etc. from here on, but Connor's request seems ok to me if he prefers not to be listed assuming that he plays no game here at all. His withdrawl from the game doesn't appreat to have affected the game schedule or disrupted things in any way. A replacement has been found, so in this case, I'll accept his petition to be removed.

Kurt Reuter/Taurus: I was just confused as to who finished out the game. I thought I recalled someone saying that Taurus was back. No reason to ignore Kurt. Please thank him for participating. I wasn't exactly a gem of a position. Kurt has been credited, and Taurus' score has been modifed.

Other petitions and comments noted and corrected as appropriate.
    Scott F (Holland=Japan)
    Hogfather (Domination)
    Du_Chateau (ADCT B)
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Working...
    X