No announcement yet.

Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My apologies to Defiant. El Awrence I accept your builds do to ICQ error meaning I never received the revised moves. El Awrence might still be experience uploading problems so the map might not be there, I hope this problem can be solved soon.

Comment

Du, I've been on holiday and returned today. Slept most of today as well.

Maps will be up by tomorrow at the latest. More than surely today.

Comment

And, thanks for the builds and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

for some reason, uploading failed twice today. Will try again tomorrow.

This is getting annoying.

Comment

MAP... finally.

Comment

Certain people need to start answering my E-mails!!
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Damnit! ANSWER E-MAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

hey, if i were still playing, i'd be in decent shape. good job, me.

sorry, that wasn't why i posted.

I already sent an ICQ message to Du_Chateau about this, but since my actions were public, I figured a public apology was warrented.

I (as you already saw perhaps) was a bit upset, a bit upset at being left out of the loop for so long. All of a sudden, I was getting a message that build's were due, and without time to respond, let alone conduct diplomacy, I was NMR'd. Apparently, the last moves had been posted for a LONG TIME, but I wasn't informed, and I had no clue until it was too late. This is why I left the game.

HOWEVER, instead of messaging Du_Chateau privately about that, and giving him the chance to resolve the situation, and why I felt violated, I blasted him on the boards. I was WRONG here. Not only were the things I said way out of line, but I hadn't even given him a chance. So, I've already apologized to him on ICQ, and he accepted, but I also wanted to apologize publicly to all who were offended/inconvenienced by my actions.
                  -connorkimbro
                  "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I was wondering what was going on with all that.

Takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, especially in public.

Comment

Moves have been extended to Wednesday at 5:30 PM PST

Comment

Working...
                      X