ADCT01 Game C, Fall 1906 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Fall 1906 Moves

Well, a major political shift this turn, as Britian officially turns on France and aids the Austrians. The Russians finally get a build for the first time in awhile, but alas, we bid farewell to Turkey. And we may well be doing the same soon with a certain other country whose color starts with g and rhymes with "ballpeen."

Meanwhile, the secret German base in Prussia has finally fallen, with the high German command fleeing to Iceland to continue the war.

Builds are due Friday, or now!
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Fall 1906

England (Reismark) (+StP, -Swe, +Ber, +Bre) 2 builds
    A Edinburgh-Denmark
    F North Sea CONVOY A Edinburgh-Denmark
    F English Channel-Brest
    A Kiel SUPPORT Austrian A Bohemia-Munich
    F Berlin HOLD
    F Norway SUPPORT F St. Petersburg
    F St. Petersburg HOLD

France (El Awrence) (-Bre) 1 disband
    F Spa > WMe
    F Lyo S F Spa > WMe
    F Mao -> NAf
    F Apu > Nap
    A Rom S F Apu > Nap
    A Bur > Mun (*bounce*)
    A Ruh S A Bur > Mun
    A Hol S A Bel
    A Bel S A Hol

Italy (His Divine Shadow) (-Ber, -Ven) 2 disbands
    F WMed to Tyn
    F Naf to Tun
    A Ven holds (*dislodged, retreat to: Pie, Tus*)
    A Sil to Pru

Austria (RUFFHAUS) (+Ven) (1 build)
    A Bohemia - Munich (*bounce*)
    A Tyrolia supports A Trieste - Venice
    A Trieste - Venice
    A Budapest - Rumania (*bounce*)
    A Bulgaria - Rumania (*bounce*)
    A Constantinople supports Russian F Black Sea - Ankara
    F Eastern Mediterranean Sea - Smyrna
    F Ionian Sea - Naples (*bounce*)

Russia (Chazzy) (+Ank, +Swe, -StP) (1 build)
    F-Bla>Ank
    A-Mos>Liv
    A-Fin>Swe
    A-War Hold

Turkey (Kurt Reutter) EOG
    A Ank-Con (*bounce, dislodged, retreat irrelevant*)

Power Ranking

1. Austria- With British help, the French seem doomed... and the way their armies are arrayed, it looks like they will spend more time battling the British than the Austrians. Chances for a solo seem good, if they can carve through France faster than England.
    2. England- Sweden will be easy to reclaim, and unless the French completely ignore the Austrians, further growth against them should be possible as well. England has increased its chances for a solo with this stab, but he also risks a possible Austrian solo as well, should France fall faster in the south than the north.
    3. France- Had it not been for the English stab, France would be #1 due to the fact that it would be quite large and would be able to take out Austria in single combat in the Med. That's still most likely true, but only if France ignores England, which would not be wise in the long term. The best France can hope for is to use the threat of throwing his SC's to one side or the other to force a re-alliance, and get a draw.
    4. Russia- The long forseen fall of St. Petersburg has finally occurred, and yet there is still some joy in Mudgorod with the conquest of Turkey. The question remains, will Austria stay loyal, or attack them in a show of solidarity with their new British brothers?
    5. Italy- If Munich continues its amazing streak of luck at standing without any sort of guard another year, I will be most impressed.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

I smelled it, I sweat I fuggin smelled it.

Comment

Then you should have done something about it, Erwin. And that's "swear," not "sweat"

Sorry I had to do it... if I didn't, we were staring at the possibility of a three-way, which wouldn't have been good if there weren't definitive results in the other games...

Just so you know, no hard feelings...
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Well, EA didn't get me his moves before going on break, so Winter moves will be a bit late. So do your Diplomacy NOW, most of the builds aren't really that important I think, and the Spring due date will be something like a day after the Winter builds come out.

And oh yes. I forgot RUFFHAUS waived a build last year, so he has 2 builds this season. That'll be updated.
        Last edited by SnowFire; September 7, 2001, 21:16.

Comment

Italy retreats to Tuscany.

Comment

Biatches! Double crossing, cheap, biatches!

Comment

Working...
            X