Replacement Player Needed for & SC Turkey in ADCT Game A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Player Needed for & SC Turkey in ADCT Game A

VGR is away until the 17th of September. I need a temporary replacement for this position until he returns. I expect that there will be two to three sets of orders necessary unless for some reason he does not return.

Any takers? Victor, Lordstone, Scott?
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

How 'bout you just hand over Turkey to my control for now... I'd make moves that I think would rpresent VGR's wishes sufficiently (even if it meant the destruction of my own country's rmaining SC).

Comment

Actually, that is a very good idea. I think Gibsie would make an excellent stand in for VGR, and one that Vincent would approve of in his absence. I also think that we can trust Gibsie to do what's in Turkey's best interest. And he unit had been a Turkish janisary for sometime implying that there was a certain relationship between the two.

It's all a bit unorthodox (no pun intended), but in this situation it makes sense to me. VGR's apparently already away and cannot respond to this. I just got word of this yesterday, and I was away all weekend, so I awoke to the news. Anyway if no one elese objects (speak up if you do) Gibsie will be playing Turkey in VGR's absence. If there are objections, we'll deal with it from there.
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Well, I must speak up, as a conscientious objector to anything Gibbymiester might do I must object. Considering he got pummelled in his last two ADC games, I wish him all the luck he deserves.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bloody hell, I never thought for a moment that this would actually work

Comment

Dammit! Bad GM! Bad!

We definitely don't need a Turkey with extra unit and extra supply center - and I have a feeling this'll result to Austria snatching a center or two from Turkey. Bad GM! Bad!

No, the ideal solution is giving Turkey to Franco-German-Russian co-operation, since that's what it'll soon be in anyway.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Ah,but think about it Stefu, if I helped myself to Turkish SC's, i wouldn't actually have anywhere to build new units in! The upshot of this would be that for every SC I nick, the number of SC's in control of Austria/ Turkey stays the same, but you have one less unit to deal with.

Comment

I'll do it if no one else wants to.
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                X