Frontier Imperial Dip 1 Spring 1860 moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Following Victor's Avatar)

I'll throw one here...and I'll throw one there...and another one over here...

BTW, did you make that yourself? If you did it's actually pretty cool.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

No, I'm not that good... heck, with the software I have I can't even make a half-decent diplomacy map, much less a dancing black mage.

I stole it from 8-bit theater, an online comic strip. (http://www.nuklearpower.com/comic/index.html)
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

I'm posting this here instead of Frontier because I don't have my Frontier password at work...

..."unavoidable clusterf**k", eh? You're the only person I've seen that happen to, actually. Most games, Prussia ends up taking over all of Europe. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Looking forward to the next turn...

Comment

Du_Chateau, could you include list of e-mail addresses in the end of each move summary? It would easen my life considerably.
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Yes Stefu, just to make your life easier...

Get your moves in people!!
            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I (japan) sent in a revised set of orders in yesterday. I'm still waiting for confirmation.

Comment

I sent some a couple days ago, and am also awaiting confirmation.
                "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Sorry for the delays. I have not been able to get the telephone to be reconnected to my computer yet. I will confirm Victor Galis and MDR I will confirm your moves once I get the phone lines up again, which I hope will be tonight. Sorry for the inconvience.

Du_Chateau

Comment

Yeah, lets hurry things up!

Sidenote: orange's first Apolyton post from college
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

A few problems

Secretariat has asked for extension a hour before the deadline so the moves have been moved to Monday at 5:30 PM PST. Also you probably heard that the Frontier is down. This presents two problems. First I can not post the moves on the Frontier until the Frontier gets back up. Second there is no way of knowing if Coug is alright. If anyone finds him tell him that his dip moves are due. Thank you for your time.

Comment

DEFIANT ON "ALERT FIVE" IF YOU NEED A REPLACEMENT, DU CHATEAU
                        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
                        X