No announcement yet.

Dip 50, Imp3 Fall 1865 RESULTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, I have been keeping a running tally of how much everyone has. Right now, the two biggest powers are European. Everyone else is neck and neck in the 15-22 SC range.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

OUCH!! That smarts! Commendations to France for slipping in past my defenses while I was busy toying with Holland. A very nice move. You have my admiration, sir.

Unfortunately, the universe sees things a bit differently. The mere fact that you could do this and gain absolutely nothing from Pie or Ber is proof that your cause is unrighteous. The Divine Order loses SCs and still builds. Your crusade is futile. Surrender your European holdings now, and your people will be treated no worse than those of Italy. Continue railing against the will of Order and your population will suffer the fate of Prussia's genetic stock: extinction.
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Working...
      X