Tournament Accolades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament Accolades

Gleaned from the musings of the Yahoo Tournament Director (CodaDeWest) at DipWorld concerning discussion of the 'Best GM':

"I would be remiss to not mention Scot Phillips (Sothisrising aka Berzerker) the GM for our game T11 which just finished. He kept us on schedule while still accommodating our predictable summer delays, email problems, etc. We didn't have a single NMR, he kept us updated with maps, hand-adjudicated all of our orders, and did just a magnificent job.

Bravo-Zulu to Berzerker."

Even though I played for another team, I'm proud of an Apolyton guy getting notice like this out there. Well done, Berzerker!
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Well you do know I appointed Berzerker GM, knowing his stellar qualities would come through. Thank you and an excellent job well done Berzerker
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

If I am not mistaken and correct if I am wrong, Ruffhaus, but I don't think any Apolyton Knight NMR'd during the tournament so far.

BTW, congratulations on your solo in your game, even if you did kick the crap out of Gerwald to get it.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

[takes a bow] Thanks for that Ruff and Defiant, but I would really like to produce maps like the GM of T-10 is doing for us even though our game looks like it won't finish in the remaining time.

Comment

Ahem. First, congratulations to Berzzy for his accolades in the Yahoo Tourney.

Now, in my defense as Russia. As was immediately and repeatedly lied to by both Germany and Turkey. Two players who hadn't a clue that I was working with Austria. They senselessly attacked from year 1901 until year 1905 when bothhad been eliminated by Randy and I. England only worked with me until he clearly had the upper hand. I had spoken daily with Randy concerning the pros and cons of his "solo". I was so upset and hostile to the England player that I requested Randy solo. If anyone cares to read my last press with moves, let me know. I could and should have coasted into a solid 4th place finish. I also believe that until 1908 in my game I led all Apolyton players in points. I still finished with a respectable tally. So, in my defense (and I have been drinking so.....) I was not punked by Ruffhaus. He and I destroyed Turkey and Germany in brilliant tactical manuevers in less than 5 game years. Plus, Randy and my "alliance" was hampered by a ridiculously greedy Italy who never controlled the Med. He instead wanted SMY. The solo was arranged to infuriate the England player and his team captain.

Comment

Gerwald,
            I have no doubt you did an outstanding job, better that me, since I got suckered by everybody in my game and I finally threw my SC's to Ruff's teammate who BTW, Ruff, became a real a**hole right at the end. He is lucky he wasn't in arm's length, the jerk.

I didn't mean to demeanor you, Gerwald, just picking on Ruff a little bit, sorry.

Comment

No offense taken. I am more worried that the record be set straight. The England player has stooped to belittling my play and openly insulted my tactics. I want the ADC Club to know that I did not quit my game. I was hamstrung early and often. I had full intentions of finishing first or second. This England player is a complete jerk off and I hope to meet him again in the future. A fist fight might not settle this anger.

Comment

Thx, Gerwald. Btw, are you the Chilean crawling up my backside in dip 51? Who is that bugger?

Comment

Working...
                X