Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TITANS Winter 271 B.C Builds

Winter builds :

Sorry fella's this game is way past due , but now that Defiant is back from his vacation I'll post the builds. We still are waiting to hear from Polaris so we may have to wait abit longer on the spring orders though. If by chance Polaris doesn't want to go on I'll post for a replacement, but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt in this.

MACEDON ( Ruffhaus )

F-Cassandreia

CARTHAGE ( Defiant )

F-Sicily

EGYPT ( Snowfire )

F-Memphis

ROME ( El Awrence )

No Change

SYRIA ( Polaris )

No Change

Defiant please adjust the map , and as soon as I hear from Polaris I will set a due date for spring 270 b.c. moves. If you want to send orders in early I would appreciate it . I already have one set of prelim's in now. Sorry for the long delay , but vacations are taking a toll on quite afew games going on right now.

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Last edited by Defiant; August 1, 2001, 13:27.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

mistake

Upon further review I've noticed that Syria has a build coming. He has 6 sc's and only 5 units on the map...my mistake on seeing Ruffy destroy Syrian army Chersonesus and not noticing the build was required.
      Also , I am posting for a replacement for polaris , he was supposed to be back by now and I haven't heard from him so in the interest of this game I will replace him. The replacement can submit the build .

Comment

replacement/build/deadline

Okay everybody here's the scoop. The Orange_1 is taking over Syria and his build is ;

A-Damascus

I will grant Orange afew days to try and contact who he needs to so the Spring 270 B.C. moves will be due on Sunday , Aug.5th ! As I've said I have a few sets of orders in now so if anyone needs to change them because of the build please let me know. Also I am keeping a firm deadline here so please get them in on time.

Thanks for the patience guys and lets get rolling again !

Comment

Map updated with Orange1's build
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
          X