ADCB(57) Intrepid Dip Spring 1903 Moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCB(57) Intrepid Dip Spring 1903 Moves

We finally got a Austrian player to take that mercy position and Russia and Turkey treat him like that, you could have at least talked to him before you raped him
    I want to thank Orange for taking that position over, you helped me out.

Spring 1903 Moves:

Game Manager
    Defiant
    defiant@charter.net

Russia
    Dr. Tzuri
    tzuri4@walla.co.il
    F-BLA > SEV -OK
    A-GAL S A-RUM > BUD -OK
    A-RUM > BUD -OK
    A-VIE S TURKEY'S A-SER > TRI -OK
    F-GOB > BAL -OK

France
    Du Chateau
    du_chateau@yahoo.com
    F-MAO > W.MED -BOUNCE, DISLODGED, RETREAT TO POR
    A-SPA > MAR -BOUNCE
    F-BRE > ECH -BOUNCE
    A-PAR > GAS -BOUNCE
    A-PIC > BUR -BOUNCE

Germany
    End is Forever (Formally known as the artist Iain)
    iain@lindleys.force9.co.uk
    F-SWE > HOLD -OK
    A-GAS > BRE -BOUNCE
    A-BUR > HOLD -OK
    A-RUHR S A-BUR -OK
    A-HOL > KIE -OK
    A-MUN > TYR -OK

Italy
    HsFB
    sigakid@hotmail.com
    F-W.MED C A-NAF > SPA -OK
    A-NAF > SPA -BOUNCE
    A-PIE > MAR -OK
    F-LYO S A-PIE > MAR -OK

England
    The Orange1
    the_orange1@hotmail.com
    A-BEL > PIC -BOUNCE
    F-ENG > MAO -OK
    F-LON > ENG -BOUNCE
    F-IRI S F-ENG > MAO -OK
    F-LVL > NAO -OK
    F-ST PETE > HOLD -OK

Austria
    Orange
    OrangeSfwr@aol.com
    A-TRI > VEN -OK
    A-BUD > TRI -BOUNCE, ***DESTROYED***

Turkey
    Sirotnikov
    al_si@netvision.net.il
    A-GRE > ALB -OK
    F-AEGEAN > ION -OK
    A-SER > TRI -OK
    A-BUL > SER -OK
    F-CON > BUL -OK
    F-SMY > AEGEAN -OK

I will try and get the map up at lunch otherwise tonight. I am setting moves for Fall 1903 for Tuesday 5:59GMT cause of my trip I am going on next week Wednesday, I would like a adjudicate before I go for you guys so please get you moves in ASAP. Thank you.
    The Orange1, I now it is quick but if you could get your moves in ASAP, please do, cause you and are going to mix vacation dates, I now I am asking alot, if you can't, you can't. Don't push the situation if you are not sure, this game is too important.

In the event The Orange1 cannot get his Fall moves in by tomorrow, they will be due Saturday July 28th at 5:59GMT.

Thank you

MAP:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    Last edited by Defiant; July 15, 2001, 16:37.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

NOT Venice!

I had an alliance with SS!

he would have been my first target otherwise!
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

HsFB, I obviously don't know the goings on of the players inter-communication nor would I tell anybody if I did, however this I can relay and goes to everybody, Orange told me he tried to get hold of all interested parties and nobody responded to him, did you get a message from him that you did not respond to?
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

I think orange lied!!

Seriously, I haven't got anything from him. I'd love to chat... feel the pain in his words

Just kidding

Comment

Dr. Tzuri is on a trip untill next Thurseday. I'll talk to him on the phone and ask if he sent any orders, though I doubt he did as the resolution was out only after he left... Orange1, aren't you the GM of the Hagakure dip he's in as well? please be noted.

Comment

If you don't understand what Yoav was talking about - Dr. tzuri and Yoav are brothers. Infact twins.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Yoav. He had his orders in before he went, so it's ok.
              "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Well I didn't know that! No one went to talk me?! I didn't know who was who!

Well...I suppose it's futile now...
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well you should be aware that if you don't contact anyone, they won't contact you. I recieved nothing from you.

Also, I wasn't even aware someone had took the role of austria.

Comment

French F MAO was dislodged and will retreat to Por.

Comment

Update with map and France's corrected retreat.

Comment

I did contact someone. They never responded. Therefore I went with my own plan assuming no one was my ally.
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well you should have known Russia is taking a tour in his personal life and was away! :P

Comment

I didn't recieve anything from orange...
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

as a fact, i didn't know he was in as a replacement for Austria till this thread was posted
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X