Holiday - GMs/Players please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday - GMs/Players please read

I will be away from tomorrow (Friday) until next Wednesday (18 July). i will be able to check email from Mon-Wed only and will not be on icq at all. I have submitted orders for current turns in Domination, Newbie and Intrepid, and will send Imp orders this afternoon. I would be grateful, however, for an extension of the turn after this one until I'm back. let me know if this is a problem. Players needing to talk to me should email me only and be aware I won't be able to reply until Monday night. As for Hagakure and African, I will post results of the current turn tonight and set the next deadline for Thursday next week.
    Thankyou everyone

holiday...celebrate...there's a party going on....etc
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Enjoy bonny Scotland.

Comment

Thankyou, I will make sure I do (*thinks ahead to the very drunk state I'll be in at this time tomorrow*)
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

And bring back a nice bottle of whisky!

Comment

Have fun Orange1, have a cocktail for me
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
          X