Austria: Recieved
    Russia: -1
    Turkey: Recieved
    China: Recieved
    Japan: -1
    CSA: Recieved
    Mexico: +1
    Brazil: Recieved

As you can see, we're still missing a few builds & Disbands. Please send them in ASAP so we can continue with this game.

We're still looking for a replacement England. It's a strong position. Will someone please help us out?
    Last edited by MDR; July 9, 2001, 09:35.
    "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
    -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Could we have a map before making builds? Thank you.

Comment

New England & upcoming map

Good Morning,

We have ourselves a new England, please welcome The Orange One to the table.

Britain: The Orange One
      email: the_orange1@hotmail.com

Here is a list of the other players, their email, & ICQ numbers.

CSA (Ruffhaus8) ruffhaus8@aol.com 63418710
      Mexico (Gerwald) CaladbolgFT@aol.com 63688157
      France (Victor) victorg@aol.com 47756253
      Russia (Chazzy) chazzy@execpc.com 73667212
      China (Defiant) defiant@charter.net 46172786
      Japan (Riko) rnutt@attcanada.ca
      Turkey (Sahib) sa.hi@mailcity.com 43251116
      Austria (His Divine Shadow) zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
      Holland (ScottF) sfluhr@indiana.edu 25802937
      Brazil (Napoleon) thenapoleon@aol.com 55815949

Orange One, lhanks for taking up this position. I hope you enjoy it.

As for the map...if no one else posts an updated one before I can, I'll try to post it this afternoon when I get home from work.

Comment

The map, suitably updated:

Comment

Thanks again, Scott.

Comment

Small map error... F Westerlies should have been removed (it appeared twice on the map, and you missed the one drawn on the Alaska side of the world.)
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Question: when is the deadline for builds/disbands. I think after we let England NMR, we should be just as hard with everybody else. Meaning builds should be waived and disbands made by default rules (farest from home SC)

Comment

Sahib,
                MDR, has already done that, when Talon fell off the face of the earth and we did not know it already, MDR waived his build cause he didn't hand it in, then he did another NMR and MDR replaced him, he is running this game according to all rules and the Orange1 will not miss moves or builds, at least with my experience with him he hasn't
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Sahib, I think MDR asked for adjustments ASAP, not setting a deadline because he didn't have a replacement for England yet. With Orange One stepping in, I think we'll have a player that will get moves in on time. Judging by the way he runs the African Dip and Hagakure Dip games, I think his reliability will be unquestioned. And maybe MDR can give a fixed deadline for adjustments now.

Now if I can only convince Orange One that Canada is really part of The Confederacy, everything will be fine
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

And next you just convince him that London is part of the Confederacy too, no?
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Well, now that you mention it, Victor, London is in southern England...
                      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Yeah... but Nantes is in Northern France
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Say, what's the icon under your username? It looks very imperialistic (not unlike the recent foreign policy of the Confederacy, not that there is necessarily a connection.)
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

It is the National Banner for the Confederate States of America DIRTY BIRD emblem.

Rumors have it, the idea came out of Atlanta.
                            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

It still looks imperialist... and we know about those people in Atlanta
                              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X