ADCB(57) Intrepid 1902 Winter Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCB(57) Intrepid 1902 Winter Builds

Unfortunately no takers on Austria but I didn't have high hope, the game continues, moves are due Wednesday July 11th at 5:59GMT, please don't be late, some of the players are playing the tightrope on entering builds on time. In regular games I have no real issue a little late here a little late there, but these are tournament games, please adhere to the rules strictly, thank you.

Builds:

Game Manager
    Defiant
    defiant@charter.net

Russia NO CHANGE
    Dr. Tzuri
    tzuri4@walla.co.il

France NO CHANGE
    Du Chateau
    du_chateau@yahoo.com

Germany 1 BUILD
    End is Forever (Formally known as the artist Iain)
    iain@lindleys.force9.co.uk
    A-MUN

Italy NO CHANGE
    HsFB
    sigakid@hotmail.com

England 1 BUILD
    The Orange1
    the_orange1@hotmail.com
    F-LVL

Austria 1 DISBAND
    Shadowstrike
    lokinyeung@home.com
    Needs ICQ number*****
    F-ALB

Turkey 1 BUILDS
    Sirotnikov
    al_si@netvision.net.il
    F-SMY

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Please check for accuracy and remember Spring 1903 moves are due Wednesday at 5:59GMT, thank you
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Look at my map instead, it's WAAAAY cooler:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 11, 2001, 12:17.

Comment

HaHa, you screwed up on St Pete's SC dot color.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Shouldn't I have an army in Tri? Not a fleet
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Orange1,
          Don't be looking at that GoofNut Siro's map, it is inaccurate, look at mine. You have an army in Tri.

Comment

Let's not get too confused here Defiant. I'm Orange1, he's just orange
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

OH S***, I never realized that, sorry and my apologizes to both of you. What are the chances of that close of names, pretty good i guess.

Comment

yah, but I had my name first so

You can always calll me OrangeSfwr if that would make it clearer which "orange" you are talking to.

P.S. I need to talk to some of you, yet no one is returning my ICQ requests
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I just PMd you my moves, Defiant.
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Rec'd thank you

Comment

What are all these nonsense about something being wrong with my map?

Also, is OrangeSwfr the new austria? Why wasn't I told?

And just for fun :

Comment

Yes, Orange has take over Austria, it is on the Replacement thread, if you would have read it.

Your map, has the wrong SC color in St Petes and it is an army in Tri not a fleet, so change it!

Comment

Working...
                        X