Attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention

I will be away till Thursday. Any moves due please extend till that evening.
    Almighty and Resident God
    The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Does that include Onion Diplomacy, or are you going to just ignore that game as per usual?

Comment

I thought I was done in that game...?
      Almighty and Resident God
      The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

I've e-mailed you twice about it... you still have one unit left, which can be put to use. (The e-mail will make no sense, as I thought you were Russia previously, not Germany. Oops.)

...hang on, I've just checked. You're Russia, and CyberGnu's given that country to Boshko (it'd have made more sense to have given him Germany...). Ah well, I dunno what's going on there... maybe you should take over Germany?
        Last edited by Gibsie; July 8, 2001, 13:55.

Comment

Gibsie,

Boshko has taken up the remnants of Russia in Onion Dip... and I've sent you an ICQ message regarding the same game, should you not have logged on there yet...
          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Yeah, I've corrected myself. It would've just made more sense for boshko to have taken over from the awol ShadowStrike rathre than Napoleon, who is still around. I've not got your ICQ message, could you resend please (perhaps by PM..)?

Comment

Working...
            X