No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from Shadowstrike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about ADT B, SS's dropout will hurt me a lot, as i will have to fight a two-front war, and i'm in no position to take any of his SCs, even less of holding out against Russia and Turkey!

If at least the units would supply each other.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

HsFB,
      You are exactly right but the rules have to strictly adhered to in tournament games and they would require replacement of Austria in the second NMR, unfortunately there will be no Austria left in the time frame and trying to get someone to take an extreme mercy position as Austria's, is unlikely and more damage can be done waiting for a replacement. I don't like the situation anymore than you do but there isn't much choice in the matter. That is why Ruffhaus has the player reliability list going and I think that list should be visited when GM's are thinking about starting games and if (by some chance) there is an over abudence of players signing up for a game, the higher the ranking for the player, the first higher choice he is.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

ADCT Game B

Of caurse that it is better for me that Austria is not playing anymore, but it is not fun. I am the player who gain the most (in the ADCT B), but it will not be fun to play.
        On the other hand, Defiant is right, waiting for a replacement will hurt the game more than it can help it. I think that this game had been going VERY SLOWLY for the first two years, and wiat now for some weeks until a new player will agree to play Austria (which is not in an atractive position) will hurt the players and the game a lot. It is the first game for me on Apolyton, and the slower it runs - it is less interesing.
        I believe that by one season Austria will not live (if a player will play it or not), and we shoul go on and continue with the game.

I hope that our game will not go slower that it did...
        "If you wanna shoot - shoot, don't talk"

Comment

Just oot of interest, has anyone heard anything from Napoleon Bonaparte II lately? His disappearance coupled with Shadowstrike's is quite annoying!

Comment

I heard from Napoleon a few days ago...he was turning in orders for Dip 50.
            "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
            -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

well, i just hope that Turkey and Russia don't attack me, although the latter must be very pised off at England...
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

dp
                Last edited by N35t0r; July 4, 2001, 15:57.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

What's the best way of getting into contact with Nap? I tried e-mail, to no avail, and it doesn't seem like he logs in very often for PM's, so whadoIdo?

Comment

Working...
                  X