ADCT01 Game C, Winter 1902 Builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT01 Game C, Winter 1902 Builds

Naval fans will like this year's choice of builds. An equal number of fleets and armies, but 2 armies were disbanded to make up for the two built, and yet another army was destroyed earlier in the year, making fleets more popular by a 2 to negative 1.

Winter 1902

France
    A Bre

England
    F Edi

Austria
    F Tri

Russia
    A StP

Disbands:
    Germany
    A Ber

Turkey
    A Ank

Spring moves are due Friday the 29th.
    Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Ruffhaus, check your e-mail, dammit!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Groan... Erwin needs an extension.

CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Well, the due date is still Friday, but I won't ajudicate until all the moves are in. So you can most likely wait, but officially you'll only have 24 hours after Hogfather gets his move in- and if it's on time, that means the standard delay.

But I've been pretty lenient so far, so I wouldn't worry too much. Just worry enough to get the moves in on time.

Comment

It's almost been a week since the deadline. Apologies to Hoggy, but we need to keep this game going (for what it's worth, I recommend no "penalties" be given to him, I'll take them if necessary).

Connorkimbro has agreed to temporarily sub in for Hogfather as France. The new due date is Saturday for either Hogfather to turn in moves, or failing that, ck to turn in moves after some hurried negotiation (everyone else is still free to resubmit too, of course). Should this last for 3 or more turns, the position is permanently ck's, should he want it of course.

CK's e-mail is njkraintz@prodigy.net and ICQ 5285103.

Comment

Working...
          X