F-Kallatis

EGYPT ( Snowfire )

No Change

ROME ( Hogfather )

A-Rome
    A-Brundisium

CARTHAGE ( Defiant )

F-Carthage

There's the builds folks , sorry they're so late but I had a real busy weekend. The due date for spring 271 b.c will be set for Friday, June 22nd.....Defiant if you have any problems with the map let me know and I'll extend the deadline.

Erm... GM's call, but I retreated OTB and built A Alexandria. Still, it's not a huge difference if that army ends up in Libya, so you can keep it as is if you want.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Map:

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Snowie,
      I took care of your change for the army in Alexandria.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

builds change

Sorry Snowie, it was a late one last night and I missed it . My mistake , and I see Defiant already changed it so no harm.

Comment

Could I have an extension please? I await a couple of responses...

Comment

extension

El Hoggy/Al Awrence ? requests an extension and I will grant it. I have a new build for Polaris A-Antioch.....for those who missed it ( me ) his build in Trapezus was invalid so if any of you have sent in moves you may change if necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience to everyone I should have caught this earlier. The due deadline willl be this Monday night.

Comment

reminder

Hey fellas , the spring 271 b.c moves are due in about , oh , 3 hours or so and I only have a few sets so if you haven't sent them please do so.

Comment

Working...
              X