edit: and its on the stardard map

origonal thread

players
    Defiant
    *End is Forever*
    SnowFire
    Polaris
    WarVoid

Orders due Monday you each have three armies to beam down.
    Last edited by Bosh; June 14, 2001, 20:59.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Since no one signed on to be the Human Resistance, and this is the same region of the world, I'm going to assume that this is an alternate reality.

The resistance proudly announces that the icy reaches of the north shall be its domain where the humans shall strike back at the invaders, claiming the British Isles and Scandanavia. Who needs the steenkin' Balkans anyway? Too much infighting to be effective down there, though I suspect there will be lots of alien activity in that region...
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

The Pasalacquan Empire declares it's intention to land in Iberia and the French Riviera. One spots ripe ground for others well to the east.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

The Federation claims the Mid Russian area, home of Commander Checkov and he is our guide in this vast cold region.
        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Hmm, anybody up for a partition of Germany? The Frenchie Palasquans can grab Munich, I'll take Kiel, and Chekov can have Berlin. Sound good?
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

The Aquaticans claim the Bulgarian, Romanian, and Constantianople regions for their great interstellar empire.
            Please Visit:
            http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Snowie,
              Your idea is fine with me.
              Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Working...
              X