Hagakure dip deadline REMINDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagakure dip deadline REMINDER

Orders are due TODAY (Thursday) at 1159 GMT. Please get them in. So far, I have 4 out of 8 (Ruffhaus, Snowfire, Dr. Tzuri and MDR), so get them in the rest of you.
    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

24 hour extension requested and granted

Comment

What's wrong with all you Samauri in the east? Is it that the mighy power of the Shimazu Clan has you wetting yourselves? Send your Ronin into battle, cowards!
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

I wonder what the japanese for "wetting yourself" is??

Comment

Originally posted by the_orange1
          I checked the new translator function provided below and this is what it came up with:

D - E - F - I - A - N - T
          What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Hey, Ruffhaus
            Is that Dirty Bird Duck your new coat of arms Those are some cute feathers.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by the_orange1
              Watashi ko mata pantsu ni shiiko shichatte.

. . .ignorant peasants. . .
              His Divine Shadow
              zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Ahhh ... and of course we should all accept that the barbarian language you speak is Japanese? The samurai of clan Oda are nothing more than a trivial desire for me to crush at some later date!
                Trust is for the foolish, and the dead!

Do not bother me while I'm planning to overthrow you!

Comment

Originally posted by Midian
                  Ahhh ... and of course we should all accept that the barbarian language you speak is Japanese? The samurai of clan Oda are nothing more than a trivial desire for me to crush at some later date!
                  Nan da? Hojo and Takeda? Ano futari no hado koa, ittai dotchi ga dotchi de yarun daro?

---when you can translate that, I'll be impressed by the dominant strain of the culture coming out of vaunted Kai, the most valued of all provinces, treasure of Honshu, most desirable land that makes the Kanto seem trite. Yes, you're certainly in a position to unify Japan under your peasant rule, prime example of gekokujo that you are. Tell us, great Shingen, which was more prideful for you: when your father packed you off to that Buddhist monastery to stop your sodomizing, or when you murdered both he and your elder brother to gain control of Kai?
                  His Divine Shadow
                  zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Well if given a choice I would have to say the murder was more prideful, but not nearly as it will be slaying a consort of the geijin?
                    Tell me which was more prideful, when you sold your own people out for a load of arms to slay more of your countrymen that you were trying to unify, or when you allowed your first wife to die from disease because she produced less than adequate offspring?When you can answer that I shall be impressed with the lineage of Mikawa ...

Comment

Sorry guys im haveing a bit of computer problems right ow and I dont for see them changeing anytime soon. I'm still gioing to turn in moves but dont be suprised if they are from someone elses email address. I m sorry about this inconvienocy (mispelled im sure), but hopefully the future will lend itself to a new dawn.

PS i will label the subject as Midian on all of my emails, thank you again

Comment

What happened with the builds? Mine were in, correct?

Comment

Builds were due last night and I have them all in but one - Dr. Tzuri. If I don't have it in by the time I get home from work tonight, he will forfeit the build. I want to keep the game moving as fast as possible. Spring 1571 moves will still be due Friday 15 June at 1159 GMT - please let me know if this is not enough time. And get your build in Tzuri.
                          Last edited by the_orange1; June 14, 2001, 07:59.

Comment

Working...
                          X