To the Forum leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Forum leaders

A while ago I messed up my old nick and had to switch to this one. I still dont know what i did wrong. Anyway it was Hacksaw. I was just wondering if I could get the posts transfered from it to this one, or if i could get the old one fixed. Thanks for any assistance you might give.

*sigh* Sorry hacksaw, we don't have a real moderator for this forum. Try posting this in the Apolyton Forums.

Now, if we did have a moderator for the S&D Forums *wink wink* he could fix it up. But nooooo... *pssst* throw in a good word for me..pwease?
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I'll take care of it now.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

It appears to work...

but is listed as "hacksaw" not "Hacksaw"

I can ICQ or email you the password, if you don't have it. When you know for sure you can use the account, let me know, and I can merge your postcount and delete the extra one.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

That would be great. My email is proff138@aol.com. I think the email on the old name might be faulty.

Comment

Sorry I didn't see your response earlier.

Password sent.

Comment

I didnt recieve your email. could you try again please.

Comment

Working...
              X