Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip 48 "Newbie" Spring 07

THE PRESS:

I, The Shah, The great emperor of the wonderful, benign and prosperous Turkish empire, would like to publicly protest against the eradication of the English nationality and ethnicity by vicious merciless french forces.

Great Turkey is willing to offer it's help in creating a joint committee to bring peace to the great northern Islands. We call the French with their great historic dignity and heritage to think twice and stop one sided aggression against the English people.

True, the English can be snotty and annoying at times, but cutting them down in size should be more than enough. Turkey protests against the eradication of a whole people. Turkey has already liberated historical lands which were conquered by villain forces which naturally for historic reasons and for most of the game's turns belonged to the great Turkish Empire.

We have liberated the Muslim people of the Balkans from Austria's tyranny. We have liberated the austrian people from the incompetence of they're chain of leaders starting from emperor builder, to Kaiser midshipman and following with the anarchic NMR organization dictatorship. Once the people will be ready, an autonomous government will be established.

We have obliged ourselves to liberate Russia of it's oppressive and evil rule and will continue to do so. We involved in this fight as a result of one sided attacks by russia on turkish sevastopol during times in which we had a nonaggression pact. The attacks were not successful and were tolerated until russian dictatorship rebels took over. We decided to liberate the surrounding people of the oppression.

However I call for a truce with our Russian neighbors to resolve our differences in other ways. I also call on them to protest with their French allies against the wicked means of their disposal of the english.

I would like to congratulate the Italian people on their initiative to act against french aggression and we will promote their doing so by all means. We call upon the french to surrender and stop aggression. The French must a agree to inspection of their sovereign state by Italian and Turkish agents against weapons of mass destruction and to pursue perpetrators of war crimes.

We call for stop of violence as of this following turn, the fall of 1907 the year which should begin the 100 years peace.

Bows and respect to all great leaders,
    Sirotnikov, all respectable ruler of Turkey, promoter of peace in the free world.

THE MOVES:

Italy (Orange)

A-Munich HOLD
    (A-Spain HOLD) dislodged, retreat to Por (or OTB if wanted)
    F-Naples > Rome
    (F-Western Med > Mid-Atlantic Ocean) bounce FF ENG
    (A-Piedmont > Marseilles) bounce FF GoL

Turkey ( Siro)

(A sev s ukr hold) cut by RA Mos
    A ukr hold
    (A ank - rum) bounce
    F bla c A ank - rum
    (A rum - gal) bounce RA Boh
    A bud s A rum - gal
    A tyrol - boh
    A vie s A tyr - boh
    A tri - tyrolia
    (F ion - tyrrhenian) bounce
    (F Tyrrh - GoL) bounce
    (F Tun - WesMed) bounce

France (Yoav)

Nth to Den
    Lon H
    (Ech to MAO) bounce IF WMed
    (Iri sup Ech to MAO) cut by EF NAO, dislodged, retreat to Wal (or OTB if wanted)
    Ruh to Kie
    Par to Bur
    Gas sup Mar to Spa
    Mar to Spa
    (GoL to Mar) bounce IA Pie

England (Taurus)

F Lvp supp F NAO -> Irish Sea
    F NAO -> Irish Sea

Russia (Napoleon)

A Moscow - Sevastopol
    A Warsaw S A Bohemia - Galicia
    F Sweden - Ska
    A StP - Livonia
    F Norwegian sea - no order, H
    A Boh - Gal, dislodged by TA Tyr, retreat to Sil (or OTB if wanted)

PLEASE CHECK FOR ACCCURACY!
    Fall moves due monday, 4th, 11 pm GMT

Gentlemen, we barely avoided two NMRs this turn. Please don´t forget to send your orders for fall!

A Moscow - Sevastopol

Shouldn't you put parenthesis around that and write the word bounced in big shiny letters?

Comment

Grrr it was supposed to be Iri to MAO Ech sup Iri.... oh foolish me.

Comment

I, The Shah, The great emperor of the wonderful, benign and prosperous Turkish empire, would like to publicly protest against the eradication of the English nationality and ethnicity by vicious merciless french forces.

Great Turkey is willing to offer it's help in creating a joint committee to bring peace to the great northern Islands. We call the French with their great historic dignity and heritage to think twice and stop one sided aggression against the English people.

True, the English can be snotty and annoying at times, but cutting them down in size should be more than enough. Turkey protests against the eradication of a whole people. Turkey has already liberated historical lands which were conquered by villain forces which naturally for historic reasons and for most of the game's turns belonged to the great Turkish Empire.

We have liberated the Muslim people of the Balkans from Austria's tyranny. We have liberated the austrian people from the incompetence of they're chain of leaders starting from emperor builder, to Kaiser midshipman and following with the anarchic NMR organization dictatorship. Once the people will be ready, an autonomous government will be established.

We have obliged ourselves to liberate Russia of it's oppressive and evil rule and will continue to do so. We involved in this fight as a result of one sided attacks by russia on turkish sevastopol during times in which we had a nonaggression pact. The attacks were not successful and were tolerated until russian dictatorship rebels took over. We decided to liberate the surrounding people of the oppression.

However I call for a truce with our Russian neighbors to resolve our differences in other ways. I also call on them to protest with their French allies against the wicked means of their disposal of the english.

I would like to congratulate the Italian people on their initiative to act against french aggression and we will promote their doing so by all means. We call upon the french to surrender and stop aggression. The French must a agree to inspection of their sovereign state by Italian and Turkish agents against weapons of mass destruction and to pursue perpetrators of war crimes.

We call for stop of violence as of this following turn, the fall of 1907 the year which should begin the 100 years peace.

Bows and respect to all great leaders,
        Sirotnikov, all respectable ruler of Turkey, promoter of peace in the free world.
        LOL to all this, I already gave up England before I saw this.... I'm a peaceful guy
        Anyway getting into the RP, you (Turkey) is the one who had signed treaties and pacts with nearly ALL players and have kept none... so I hereby call upon the nations of the world to stop the cancerizing growth of the evil slicky Turkish empire before it is too late... or we will all be doomed!
        Oh, everyone's already at war with you.... whoops...
        P.S. I LOVE this new smiley system!

Comment

Italy retreat to Portugal
          "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Lazy RuffHaus made no map...... so I've made one.
            No retreats signed yet.
            I also halftoned non-SC provinces; this made the map look somewhat awkward but I find it easier to understand now.
            This is the link:
            Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Hope it works...

Comment

Uh... didn't halftone Picardy..... aw never mind I'll do this with the retreats....
              Please check for my (most certainly existing) mistakes...

Comment

It was supposed to be humorous and cynical.

I don't mean to expand.. It just happens....

Russia didn't keep it's alliance as it constantly attacked Sevastopol while we agreed it was mine.

I never had any sort of agreement with you.

I didn't attack England yet

It took a long time to achieve my status, and though my every mean is to promote world peacea I will persecute and attack instigators and enemies which try to attack me or threaten my peacefull reign.

Comment

Well, since no retreats were posted by the GM 2 days before the deadline, I assumed Russia's retreat would be Silesia - rather the OTB.
                  The updated map: http://www.geocities.com/mysticalwm/ADCNSu07.gif

Comment

Hey Smartass, since you can make your own maps, then I can be relieved of the chore right? I'm doing you wankers a favor. If I forget about it, a gentle reminder gets things done faster than sarcastic comments.
                    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFHAUS 8
                      Hey Smartass, since you can make your own maps, then I can be relieved of the chore right? I'm doing you wankers a favor. If I forget about it, a gentle reminder gets things done faster than sarcastic comments.
                      It was supposed to be sarcastic... I know that you're doing us a great favour here, and I do apreciate it. Sorry if it sounded too derious...

Comment

Ruff, don't worry about it. I appreciate what you are doing.

Oh, and don't worry, their Israelis...they're SUPPOSED to act like that.
                        Almighty and Resident God
                        The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Originally posted by Napoleon Bonaparte II
                          Ruff, don't worry about it. I appreciate what you are doing.

Oh, and don't worry, their Israelis...they're SUPPOSED to act like that.
                          Anti-semite!

Comment

Well, since neither any retreats nor any fall results were posted byt he GM 2 days after the deadline, I assumed a small reminder might be of assistence...
                            Anyway, the game is not moving very fast ever since it began...
                            P.S. if someone hasn't sent his F07 orders yet, please do so quickly! Sahib might be simply waiting for someone to prevent another NMR...

Comment

Sahib just got back from a trip to Tuscany yesterday to find about 48 mails in his mailboxes. SO Sahib is trying his best to answer everything plus adjucate as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X