after a long apolyton dip absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a long apolyton dip absence

I'd was in a game a long time ago, and only played a few turns. well, since i started a game at the frontier, i'd like to get back in games here on apolyton too. are there any starting up soon? or would anyone be interested in starting up? i'd be interested in any variant, so i can learn the game from different angles, but silent dip sounds especially interesting. let me know, thanks.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

I think Civilization Dip, being run by Shadowstrike, has openings for replacement players in it. We could also use alternates for the tournament games. Stay tuned, and welcome back.
    What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

sure, i'll be an alternate, no problem. my contact info is handily linked right there to the left, under my name
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
      X