No announcement yet.

Argh! ICQ fuc-ked up! Please ALL read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argh! ICQ fuc-ked up! Please ALL read.

Yes, I can't even seem to be able to download it again for reinstall.

So use my e-mail at m_carreras@hotmail.com for communications.

Also, if I am late with orders, please tell me here and now. Thanks. I will get to them as soon as I can, my schedule is busy enough as it is and I can't remember who I have sent orders as I can't access my ICQ history.

Thanks again all.

SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Eh, do you mean that you actually can't download it, or is it that it doesn't help?

If the first, I can put the ICQ install program on my webspace, and you can download it from there.

If the second, remove it but keep the database files (which are in different folders depending on which version of ICQ you were running, but are always called [yourICQnumber].dat etc.

Then go through the registry, removing everything that says 'ICQ' or Mirabilis'. Back up your registry first, though...

Then reinstall, and copy over the new database files with the old ones. Should work...

And I haven't got any orders from you for Onion Dip yet, deadline friday
    Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

African dip deadline is Friday as well - 1159 GMT
      Thanks
      "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I managed to download it after deleting go!zilla from the HD.

I know have a problem with an *.dll

I reinstalled ICQ but the problem persisted. What do I do now?

Comment

Try repairing your operating system... Or take the opportunity to reformat the whole thing... I do that every six months to keep it clean...
          Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

Mr Gnu, Mr Orange, check your PMs.

I think I will have to reinstall windows '98 but first I need to get hold of the installation disk, wherever that is!

Comment

Thanks Hoggie, orders rec'd with thanks
              "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Working...
              X