darn American Republics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darn American Republics

Since the Republicans rule the USA, only bad things have happened. First he tricked us all as he said: "We dont want to be ristricted to contracts we made some years ago" (I mean the contracts for saving the nature).

And he began to attack Iraq again. Iraq could NEVER oppose the USA, but he attecked them and I thought, why did he? Now I know. He simply attacked them so he can build his "planetary-missile-defense". BUT WE EUROPEANS WONT BE TRICKED.

We want a democratic and social government in the USA!

This is a Diplomacy and Stories section, take it to the Off Topic, but I will say, why don't you come over here and try and change it, we will show you what our military can do. For your information, President Bush has a 63.2% rating, very high.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Well, Fugger, since this forum is for Diplomacy at Apolyton, I'll be, eh... diplomatic. If you want to debate the missile defense system issue, then take it to the Off Topic forum,

As for what you want our government to be in the US, you Jerries tried that crap 50 years again and look where it got you. Next time bring it hard. By the way, no one RULES the USA. Our nation is a republic.

Sic Semper Tyranis
      What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Fugger on 05-03-2001 09:27 AM
        Since the Republicans rule the USA, only bad things have happened. First he tricked us all as he said: "We dont want to be ristricted to contracts we made some years ago" (I mean the contracts for saving the nature).

And he began to attack Iraq again. Iraq could NEVER oppose the USA, but he attecked them and I thought, why did he? Now I know. He simply attacked them so he can build his "planetary-missile-defense". BUT WE EUROPEANS WONT BE TRICKED.

We want a democratic and social government in the USA!

You know, I was in your nation during the Gulf War, and you're not fooling anyone. You're all still pissed that when you had the chance to kick some ass again, you turned it down so you could march in front of USAREUR HQ in Heidelberg, protest with your "No Blood for Oil" signs, and vote out the last decent Chancellor you had for some twisted Social Democrat proto-Communist government, which you have adeptly kept while attempting to rebuild your blasted Eastern provinces and prop up Europe's economy at the same time. Take the sob story someplace else. We've seen what a "democratic and social government" did for forty years to Dresden and Magdeburg, and we like ours the way it is. When and if we get tired of our President, he will be dealt with in our own way, and it is not for outsiders to decide how we choose to pursue our national security or decide our policy.
        Besides, if you want to get REALLY nasty, we OCCUPIED your nation for forty years, but left you alone to pursue your own agendas, letting you off of that same barbed hook we placed Japan on after WWII. While we have left your country for the most part, we could always come back. The Bundeswehr is damn good, I admit it (we trained them, after all), but they're not up to the task of defending your borders anymore. Thanks to your current government for keeping you weak and surrounded by cultures with vaster memories than the average American who remember vividly the stories told to them by their grandparents about the "democratic and social" German government and the abrasive caress of the Master Race on their soil. I toast the farsightedness of the German people in simultaneously weakening their military and bankrupting their economy in a time of increasing Balkanization and increasing global tensions.
        So, in essence, your ranting is pointless and crude, and we don't tend to enjoy being criticized by our so-called "allies", who are really nothing more than toys we play with and who aren't willing to be any more than that. Whatever happened to the same Germanic pride that gave us Arminius, von Bismarck, von Clausewitz, and von Moltke? Has it been so beaten down that you no longer have the capacity to realize that the price of strength is responsibility, but that its reward is power? All that talent couldn't have emigrated, could it?

------------------
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
        His Divine Shadow
        zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

Holy ****, you are know known as HIS DIVINE WISDOM, nice turn.
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Bah! I actually thought that this was a Story thread.
            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Well said.

Comment

See? If we had a mod for S&D he could move this to the OTF and avoid clutter *wink wink* *nudge nudge* *SMACK SMACK*
                Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Mao, I think you became a Diety making this point alone!
                  What is best in life? Crush your enemy! See him driven before you. And to hear the lamentation of his women.

Comment

Quiet you. Support me. Pwease???

Comment

Oh, it's a good point! Just remarking at the irony of how long it's been ignored!

Comment

Excuse me, if I disturbed your militaristic asses. The US government did a good job with its Propaganda so you all became brain-less creatures. How can you be so blind? You said that you want to mind your own affairs. But your pollution is bad for the whole world. You destroy the nations that try to preserve a little bit of nature.

The US is just awful. Whatabout the executions? Tell me another land of the big Industrial countries which have such things.

After all I dont wanted to insult you people of the US. I just wanted to insult your government.

And all this **** you said about Germany is completely wrong. But as an american you only see such stupid things.

Comment

*cough* DL *cough*

Comment

You've really done your homework, Fugger. I'm sure you must have spent days poring over various video game fansites looking to spread your wisdom to the unwashed masses. No one here asked for your speech, and no one here really cares about who you are. We don't know you. We don't want to know you. Yet you open up a `dialogue' basically to say America sucks. What kind of response did you expect to get? HDS also has a point. You simply do not have the moral high ground on this issue. It's going to be a while before Germany can live down the horrors of the past. Our executions are for convicted killers. Usually people that did it more than once. `Normal' German people your grandfather's age put thousands of women and children into ovens for _years_ trying to implement the `Final Solution'...imagine how much pollution that caused...

Michael David Roberts
                            (mikedr@gte.net)
                            [This message has been edited by MDR (edited May 05, 2001).]
                            "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                            -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Working...
                            X