I am king!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am king!

Finally after a year and a half, I am King, now all you peasants, Prince and below bow to your new master
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Hey, why am I still Prince, I am at 1000 posts, someone check this out!
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

... and just like Prince Charles he went on dreaming of higher honours...

Comment

I am still with the peasants, is it 2000 posts, geeezzzz, I be here forever.

Comment

All that designation does is either show just how long you've been on this forum or just how much time you've got on your hands.
          "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
          -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

It has been updated, I am King now, Prince Ruffhaus I need my sword and helmet cleaned, also go find me some young vixens to play with.

MDR, not a lot of time in my hands but I will be here a LONG time. Took me a year and a half just to get to a 1000. Some of these guys have over 5000 posts, they must live, breath and crap this stuff.

Comment

I was King Hodad I... 1500 posts in just over 10 months... but my birthright was nicked from me by the Auditors of Forumreality.

I am but a humble prince. I plead allegiance to you and am willing to take any idle vixens...

Comment

Prince Hogfather you are welcomed to my little sanctuary and you may have any and all sloppy seconds.

Comment

I will be King of the Old Dominion soon enough. Get your own sword and stick your helmet up your horse's arse!

[This message has been edited by RUFFHAUS8 (edited March 29, 2001).]

Comment

Ya know, this sort of thread could entitle you to feel the honour of becoming a King one more time in the future...

Comment

This King in Exile has been king longer, but I am rather amazed how fast people raise their post counts (I'vbe also lost 500 in one forum crash not too long.)
                      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

One more post couldn't hurt...
                        "I kick a$$ for the Lord!"
                        -- Father McGruder, Peter Jackson's _Dead Alive_

Comment

Boy o boy , from Court Jester to King in only a year and a half.....this is some little fairytale you got going :=]

Comment

Another 1363 to go....

Comment

What am I anyway? I should be a Prince or something if I hadn't lost that password...

------------------
                              Almighty and Resident God
                              The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep
                              Almighty and Resident God
                              The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Working...
                              X