ADC Spring Break Central!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADC Spring Break Central!

Yahoo! It's now solidly March, when everyone (except me, mine's just about over on the 10th) starts their spring break! Now, the months of March and April have always been difficult for the Apolyton Diplomacy community, because players after players suddenly vanish for 1-2 weeks while GMs run amok. And with more players than ever, it's more critical than ever to notify people when you are leaving for spring break (if you are), whether you're going to a place with a steady Internet connection, and whether you need a break from Apolyton because you're gallivanting around in Zanzibar or Zurich.

So, post your spring break schedule and whether your destination (if you are going anywhere) will have Internet connection or not, and whether you plan to continue your Diplomacy duties over break.

This way, all the GMs and players can easily refer to one place to find out why a player isn't responding to reminders or whatever. Oh, and if you are leaving for Zanzibar, please, please find a replacement before you go. Break isn't an excuse to suddenly drop everything without finding a replacement.
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Next Week. All week. I'll be at home. Which means that I won't be going AWOL. Civ Dip will continue. I will continue to submit moves for Domination (if I live on) and Imperial3.
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

I'll be out from Mar. 15-18 and from Mar. 22-25, but will not be late for moves. If necessary, I'll hold up a Kinko's just long enough to post.

------------------
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com
      His Divine Shadow
      zeon_archduchy@hotmail.com

"Do you know what 'nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified, in this case, by a horrible c**t: me." - Bricktop, _Snatch_

Comment

March 23rd - April 23rd (or thereabouts)... but I'm not actually in any games at the mo, so...

Comment

First full week of April, of which I will be skiing a few days. The rest I should have a decent connection at all times
          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
          -Joan Robinson

Comment

I will be gone and unable to send in moves from April 1-April 9

Comment

How about Mayhem Talon?
              But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
              If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
              He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
              But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

I'm gone from the 16th to the 25th (i.e. starting this Friday), so if the Col Dip people want a fall turn before I go they better get orders in by Thursday...
                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I have to work for a living so I never get breaks...

Comment

I feel your pain Warvoid - God I need a holiday...
                    "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

Didn't figure I'd need to post here, but my Internet connection is so spastic lately I should mention that I may only erraticaly be able to actually send orders. Doesn't mean I won't have them- I have plenty of time- it's just that I have long periods of simply being unable to connect.
                      All syllogisms have three parts.
                      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Working...
                      X