Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination(46) Dip Build/Retreat Extension

Hello Dominators,
    There has been a request for an extension and it has been granted, they are now due 24hrs from now, thank you.

Title should say Build/disband extension
    [This message has been edited by Defiant (edited March 07, 2001).]
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Did you get my disband, Defiant?
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Yes, I did, thank you
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

FIRST, WHOEVER SOLD OUR COLLECTIVE SOUL TO EBAY!!!! GOOD GOD MAN!!!! EVERY PAGE I HAVE TO CLOSE THAT STUPID AD!!!! That being said, builds were sent a while back, D man.

Comment

I have everybodys but two and they will be in tonight, I have yours Gerwald. Just waiting for ScottF and the_orange.

Comment

Sent mine to your icq - did it get there?
            "Life is like a bag of Revells - you're always searching for The Orange One"

Comment

I will check when I get home, I'm sure it is there, thanks orange.

Comment

Working...
              X