Apolyton Dark Knights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Dark Knights

I just got an email from Yahoo TD and he said we are ready to go and I am waiting final instructions for Sunday's Yahoo Tournament Start.
    Final Lineup is
    Defiant - Austria
    Berzerker - Turkey
    Chazzy - Italy
    Midshipman - France
    Victor - England
    Gerwald - Russia
    Sahib - Germany

If we need any help we can not use our very own site, we must email each other for one of the teams we are facing is the "Stepdaughters of Vashankyou" and the team Captain is no less then Ruffhaus8, so be very careful of what you post out here, keep it to emails and ICQ if we can. I hear they will do anything to gain an edge on other teams. Be advised this is the team, more or less, that took the tournament last year.
    Good Luck, gentlemen.

I will be forwarding to you the eamil I received, see if you know anybody else.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

How does one get recruited for these things?

------------------
    Almighty and Resident God
    The more you know the more you realize you dont know. - Shep

Comment

Napoleon,
      Generally we should put a posting out here for these kind of tournaments and if I would have enough time to get do that and get registered as Yahoo, I would have, but I asked people who were on ICQ when I wanted to make up the team.
      Next time when we have more time we will post a thread, cause there may be more than one team wanting to play at these tournaments.
      This was strickly my fault, I never registered for one of these kind of tournaments before and was inching my was through it and ran out of time.
      I will still need backups and will keep you on the list, so far you and Iain are backups when we need them.
      Again I am sorry, should have organized better and will do so in the future events.
      Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

I am not trying to put blame anywhere. Dont worry, I was just expressing interest.

------------------

Comment

Working...
        X