Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination Dip Spring 1936 Moves Reminder

Hello Dominators,
    This is just a friendly reminder that moves are due tomorrow at 11:59PM CST, I have about 4 in so far, lets get cracking.
    Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

I can't believe that I totally forgot about this... I'm sending them now...
    *grumbles about work*

Comment

I really would rather not turn in my moves until I have a chance to talk to Italy, and Eli just left. If he submitted moves before leaving, then let me know.
      The honorary duty of a human being
      is to love, I am human and nothing
      human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

I am not going to make any friends here, but Germany has 6 units and 5 SC's according to the map. I would like that remedied as well as a chance to speak with the new Italy before moves are due. Unfortuately, Saturday and Sunday are booked for me. I will not be computer accessable until Sunday evening. I had tried to contact Defiant yesterday evening. He didn't have an oppurtunity to respond. My moves are ready, but might change after these two issues are resolved.

Comment

Gerwald,
          sorry Germany disbanded A-Bay and Berzerker has sent in a set of temporary orders for Italy
          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

I request an extension.

Comment

How long would you like Scott, day or two, let me know please. Thanks

Comment

Probably until Monday night.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X