Turkey (Siro)

F Con - Bul
    A Bul - Gre
    A Ank - Arm
    F Bla sup A Sev - Rum
    A Sev - Rum

Austria (Builder)

A bud-ser
    (A rum s bud-ser) dislodged, must retreat (Gal, Ukr, Bud, OTB)
    F tri h
    A vie s tri h

Russia (Napoleon)

F GoB - Bal
    (A Mos - War) bounced

England (Taurus)

A Nor - Swe.
    F Den - Kie.
    F Lon - Nth.
    F Nwg - Nor.
    A Edi H (no order recieved)

France (Yoav)

Por - MAO
    Spa - Mar
    Mar - Bur
    Par - Pic
    Bel H
    Bre H

Italy (Defiant)

A TRL > BOH
    A VEN > TYS
    F TUN > TYR
    F NAP > ION

Germany (Warvoid)

NMR!
    A Mun H
    A Sil H
    A War H

Retreat (Austria) due monday, 12th, 4am GMT
    Fall moves due saturday, 18th, 6 pm GMT

Sirotnikov! You stupid son of a *****!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Retreat to budapest...
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Taurus made me do it.

Comment

Well, as much as a Germany NMR is good for me, why couldn't anyone ask him is if he sent them (he was just now online).

BTW, I think he did send them because he told me some of his orders (what he is going to do), Sahib, maybe he sent them about a hour later. Please check if you have them now.

------------------
          Proud member of the state of Israel.
          "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
          -Douglas Adams

Comment

I know Israel isn't that big of a country, I sure hope you guys can't get to each other quickly, Eli, Siro! Be nice.
            Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

To which coast of Bulgaria did the Turkish fleet from Con went?

------------------
              Proud member of the state of Israel.
              "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
              -Douglas Adams

Comment

Good question Taurus. If no coast was specified, then the unit holds. Sahib?

Comment

Isn't it obvious?

south.

PS

Comment

Sahib didn't remind me about that, not in the last turns.

Besides, the map doesn't even mention coasts in some places (ie Spain) so I'm suggesting to let it be this time.

Comment

Sahib, I have a couple of questions on this turn.

1) As Taurus mentioned no coast was specified in the orders for Turkey (at least in those that you posted). And no Sirotnikov it is not obvious or germaine. If no coast was specified in your orders to the GM, it holds. I've indicated (ec) and (sc) on the map, but you appear to have played the game one or twice before. You know the rules

2) Italy's A Venice is listed above as moving to TYS. Where exactly is TYS?

I have both units holding until Sahib as GM can clarify these orders. The resolution of the Bulgaria issue also potentially affects Austria's retreat options as well, but for now I'd placed the retreating unit in Budapest as Eli requested.

http://www.geocities.com/ruffhaus8/ADCN/ADCNS02.gif

Comment

No fair!
                        Why didn't yoav mentioned the coast when he entered spain?
                        so I forgot.
                        I didn't play for a long time, and I didn't play it that much.
                        Grrr.

Comment

Just a note: Yoav moved an army to Spain in S1901, so there was no need to specify a coast.

RUFFHAUS: Not my call, but perhaps the orders were mixed up?
                          A VEN > TYS
                          F TUN > TYR
                          Might have meant
                          A Ven-Tyr
                          F Tun-TyS
                          , which would make sense. Anyway, it's Sahib's call.
                          All syllogisms have three parts.
                          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Sirotnikov and SnowFire, as I stated before, I believe these issues to be for the GM to decide. I'm not trying to influence his decision either way. I'm just reacting to the orders as shown. In light of Taurus' question on the Turkish order, I think it's fair to get such an answer. It's entirely possible that there's been a typo, an error, or and omission in the transcription of the orders by the GM.

I'm fairly sure that Siro intended to order F Constantinople - Bulagaria (sc), and that Defiant meant to order A Venice - Tyrolia. But only Sahib as the GM can speak to what orders were submitted, and how they shall be resolved. I'll adjust the map accordingly.

Comment

Oh my.......

Ok, first the italian orders. Defiant indeed submitted the right order, full name without abbreviations. I shortened them, so I am to blame. It was meant:

Ven - Trl (Tyr)
                              Tun - TyS (TYRR)

BTW, there are at least three offiacial sets of abbreviations, two if you do not count the french for our purposes. I suggest we use the ones given in the "Realpolitik" software. However, I will accept otheres, as long as the intend is clear (i.e. if the chad is punched or not)

Second, the move to Bulgaria. That is tricky. Siro did not state the coast. Now, this IS requiered by the general rules, wich I explicitely mentioned in the beginning. Then again, this is a newbie game, wich means of course that people should learn something and must not know everything. Should they learn it the hard way?
                              And didn´t others submit their moves a little late in s01 and f01 and were not punished, while Siro was on time? And I did accept moves two times that did not state the unit character (F / A)

Here is my decision: Siros move to Bul is valid. He may state whether he means sc or nc.

But from now on, everybody, state your coasts, and whether it´s an army or fleet.

And has anyone seen Warvoid lately?

Comment

Working...
                              X