Germany (1 disband)
    A Mun - Ber (move fails)
    A Boh - Sil
    F Hel S A Ruh - Hol
    A Ruh - Hol (move fails)

England (2 builds)
    A Nwy-Stp
    F Nth-Den
    F Bre S French A Par-Gas (support cut, unit dislodged and destroyed)
    F Eng S F Bre
    F Nao H
    A Bel S A Hol
    A Hol S A Bel

Italy (1 build)
    F MAO S French A Pic-Bre (support cut)
    A Gas S French A Pic-Bre
    A Mar S F Lyo-Spa
    F Lyo-Spa (sc)
    F Ion-EMe (move fails)

Russia (1 disband)
    A Pru-Ber (move fails)
    F GoB-Bal
    A Mos-Sev (move fails)
    F Swe H

Turkey
    A Ser S A Rum (support cut)
    A Rum S A Ser
    A Bul -> Gre (move fails)
    F Con -> Smy
    F Bla -> Con
    F Eme -> Ion (move fails)
    A Arm -> Sev (move fails)

Austria
    A Bud-Ser (move fails)
    A Tri S A Bud-Ser
    A Vie-Bud (move fails)
    A Gre-Bul(sc) (move fails

Hey England, now the we kicked you wankers out of Brest, you wanna do somethin about the Italian horde that's coming to kick your ass? Here's a hint:

F POR S F NAO - MAO
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

Clearly the previous poster is not France, because the REAL France would have noticed that the "Italian horde" (with a mere 5 units, compared to Turkey or Britain's 7) was the one that is his ally and supported him into Brest in exchange for Spain.

In any case, to Britain: Please note that at this point we can break through your lines to Iri or NAO or Eng and run about the northern seas causing havoc, should we so desire. We won't, though, unless you foolishly attack MAO, in which case we will retreat northward. Note that we are also the ones trying to stave off Turkey, your main opponent in terms of # of units, and if you force us to commit troops to guard MAO, then Turkey's 3 fleets will surely overrun our guard of the Ionian, and Turkey will be nearly impossible to beat then...

Comment

Damn strait it is not France! You Italians are our friends. Hopefully we can keep working together? Please submit your preferred orders for F Portugal here, and we will comply. If it is support you need, we would be happy to support F MAO in place. What are your plans for your two armies in French territory?

Comment

quote:

What are your plans for your two armies in French territory?

Forgive me for being a little pessimistic but however diplomatic the Italian is, the answer is that they're going to screw you over.

And F Por isn't going to last all that much longer!

Comment

France: I'd recommend F Por S Italian F MAO H.

As for my two armies in southern France, I would play A Gas S A Bre H except with only one hostile unit nearby, it's completely unnecessary. As for A Mar, would moving it to Burgundy be okay? I'll support the move from Gas. Perhaps we can work on taking back Belgium.

But I'm open to suggestions.

Germany: A British solo would be bad, I ask that you not oppose my move to Burgundy.

-Italy

Comment

One more note: I'm certain it has crossed your mind that I might grab Paris. I'd just like to point out that would be a very stupid move for me (and I won't do it), since with Spain and Portugal supporting MAO, there's no way Britain can break through. If I stab you, then Britain will break through MAO and can break into the Med or NAf to wreack havoc around Tunisia, the last thing I want with the Turks coming knocking...

Comment

Italy, Burgundy sounds like a fine destination for your troops. May we wee French please request that you order A GAS - BUR and A MAR S A GAS - BUR? Merci.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Sed on 02-09-2001 11:31 PM
                  Hey England, now the we kicked you wankers out of Brest, you wanna do somethin about the Italian horde that's coming to kick your ass? Here's a hint:

F POR S F NAO - MAO

FYI, although I agree that the above comment wasn't by the French, it sure as hell wasn't by the English either...

EDIT: typo
                  [This message has been edited by Sed (edited February 13, 2001).]

Comment

What do you want to bet it was Turkey, eh?

Comment

Nah, couldn't possibly be...

Comment

Hey, I'm Turkey, and I would never use the word wanker...

On a different note: Russia, you're not getting Sevastapol back. I'm not interested in northern expansion, however. I busy enough down south, as you might have seen... Expend your energy on retaking StP, which might be expected to succeed.

F Swe -> Nor
                        F Bal -> GoB
                        A Mos -> War
                        A Pru -> Liv

guarantees retaking Stp.

Comment

Thank you Britain for your plan of abandondoning Moscow and Sweden in a really bad attempt to get StP back.

And who's idea was it to change the location field of Sed to this new drab uncreative thing?! I bet it was *****.

Comment

The post wasn't from England... and I have no idea. Why don't you change it to something more creative?

Comment

Working...
                            X