X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Andreas Diplomacy - Spring 1901

OOH, heeere we go!

Press:
    Russia, leave Armenia and the Black Sea alone or you shall face the wrath of both myself and Austria.

Germany, set one fleet upon the ocean and you shall be pressed from three fronts.

Italy, I suggest you do not make any move against France or your back door will come down with Austrians following.

Austria (Midshipman)
    A Vie-Gal (bounce)
    F Tri-Alb
    A Bud-Ser

England (Ruffhaus)
    F Edi-Nwg
    F Lon-Nth
    A Lvp-Edi

France (Napoleon)
    F Bre-MAO
    A Par-Pic
    A Mar-Spa

Germany (SnowFire)
    A Ber-Kie
    F Kie-Den
    A Mun-Ruh

Italy (Defiant)
    F Nap-Ion
    A Ven H
    A Rom-Apu

Russia (Victor Galis)
    F StP(sc)-GoB
    A Mos-Ukr
    A War-Gal (bounce)
    F Sev-Rum

Turkey (Polaris)
    A Con-Bul
    A Smy-Con
    F Ank-Bla

Map: http://www.geocities.com/lordstone1/...reas/s1901.gif

Oh, you're so lucky. Now you get to harness the power of plate tectonics and mold Europe into your image! Seismic orders from each one of you are due Tuesday, January 9th, 2001! Be late, and be left at sea.
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

For the record, I don't respond to threats by powers who can't be bothered to identify themselves in their Press.
    All syllogisms have three parts.
    Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

For the record, Russia does not respond well to anonymous (yes, I know who you are) threats. Please have the decency to maintain a normal tone... and stab Austria
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Russia would also like to point out that it is impossible that Germany should be attacked on three fronts, unless Austria is in on this somehow, which looks somewhat doubtful to this Russian.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
        X