F Con
    F Smy
    A Ank

France disbands
    A Spa

England builds
    F Lon
    F Lvp

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the most powerful of them all?

Looks like Turkey and England to me. I say we gang up on them and hold them back before they conquer all. You heard me, Russia & Germany.
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

Well, the Italian looks at least as dangerous to me... especially with the French being awkward with the English rather than actually bothering trying to survive... perhaps the Austrian might like to have a stab at Naples, seeing as he will be evicted from Greece in the immediate future...

------------------
      Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Turkey to Russia: As you saw by my move F Bla -> Sev, I have not further interests in the north.

I would be happy to maintain a status quo, leaving you to fight Germany.

What say you?

------------------
        Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

Concerning the second post: Italy is probably third place, but don't forget, Italy only has 5 SC's. Turkey and England have SEVEN. And I don't see how Austria attacking its only ally will help them any.

Italy is reasonably strong now but it's about to be buried by the Ottoman navy. If and when Italy gets more powerful in the future, I will encourage attacks them as well, of course. But as it stands now, Italy is still a minor player, along with the rest of us. Which is exactly why we should all attack England and Turkey to maintain the balance of power. I know I intend to.

the Sed which made the 1st post.

Comment

Austria to Germany: Will you stop your insane crusade against me? You will get NOTHING in terms of spoils from this. It will all go to Turkey. Meanwhile your lands will crumble under the onslaught of the Russians and British.

Comment

I would strongly advise the Russian to order F Swe-Den... this will reduce the activity and threat of the German greatly.

Comment

Sed is getting grey hairs again...

Comment

Working...
                X