Grey Dip Fall 1901 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey Dip Fall 1901 Results

Edit: The Turks and the Russians bounced in Rum, so the Turkish move to Rum fails and the Turks get one build. What a dumb mistake...http://www.geocities.com/dboshko/greyf1901.GIF

Builds due Tuesday

Just a reminder:
    squares = armies
    circles = fleets

Wow, what a stab-fest...
    Quick Power Ranking
    #1 England: With France not doing terribly well and Germany doing kamikazis in the east,
    England should do just fine
    #2 Turkey: As long as Germany keeps pestering Austria, Turkey should be able to dominate the
    SE.
    #3 Italy: Should be able to scoop up Iberia...
    #4 Austria: Well there’s pesky Germans and the Turks are getting big but an alliance with Italy
    could lead to a powerful Austria.
    #5 Russia: berzerk Germans + vicious Turks = no fun
    #6 Germany: Well, that was quite an origonal first year strategy
    #7 France: Ouch!

Russia (0 builds)
    F Fin-Swe (move fails)
    A Mos-War (move fails)
    A Ukr-Rum (move fails)
    F Sev S A Ukr-Rum

Germany (1 build)
    A Sil-War (move fails)
    A Boh-Vie (move fails)
    F Den-Swe (move fails)

Austria (2 builds)
    F Alb-Gre
    A Ser S F Alb-Gre
    A Tri-Vie (move fails)

France (1 build)
    A Pic-Bel
    A Mar-Spa
    F Mao-Por

Turkey (2 builds)
    F Bla-Rum
    A Bul S F Bla-Rum
    A Smy-Arm

England (2 builds)
    F Eng-Bre
    A Yor-Hol
    F Nth C A Yor-Hol

Italy (2 builds)
    A Pie-Mar
    A Ven S Austrian A Tri
    F Ion-Tun
    [This message has been edited by Dave Boshko (edited November 26, 2000).]

Austria would like to propose an alliance to Italy and Turkey.

As of right now, we needn't fight. Italy, you are preoccupied with France and opening up a second front is dangerous. Turkey, Russia is your main enemy, and we can help there!
    While diplomacy lurks in the heart of men, humankind shall always prosper...

Comment

England would like to take this opportunity to laugh at France. We would also like to convey to Germany an offer of peace - we have no intention of protruding onto German lands, and suggest that you build in Berlin or Munich to cement your admirable push eastward.

------------------
      Live by the sword, die by the sword

Comment

From the desk of the Lord Protector of the United States of Italy:

France- I won't be aiming for anything north of Paris, and with about 5 British units about to come piling down on you from the north, I assume that you will not move the army Paris you build south...

Austria- I would like to reaffirm our peace as well (you noted my support of you, correct? This is the real Italy.). I wouldn't call opening up a second front "dangerous" but merely "stupid." We have nothing to gain from attacking each other and a lot of armies to waste.

Comment

By "north of Paris" I mean Paris, Burgundy, etc. I won't actually be trying to take Paris, so don't get the wrong idea.

Comment

Turkey to Austria: Sounds good to me. I would urge caution in trusting Italy though. A five center Italy in 1901 is austrian disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
            X