Economic Growth: +1% - +1.6%
    GDP Per Captia: $4,120
    GDP: $598.6 Billion
    GSP Growth Integer: +4%
    Inflation Rate: 6%
    Industrial Production Rate: +4.6%
    Unemployment Integer: 6%
    Underemployment Integer: 10%

Several Economic Programmes have brought Inflation under control, though Underemployment is still quite high. This will be brought under control once education system is reformed.

Debt Repayments
    The Russian Government have liquidated many funds used for Yeltsins, consficating there money and house(s). Currently the External Debt was at $164 Billion, for 1999. Now $46 Billion have been repayed, leaving the amount at $118 Billion, which still is high.
    [This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited July 07, 2000).]
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• OOC: Giancarlo, I know your government isn't Communist. I'm just doing my job as NPC events mod, ok?
      -GeoDan

Comment

• ooc: We need to start a new thread for this, we are surpassing the limit. But you turn countries against mine which shouldn't be allowed for mods... we are not supplying ANY communist movement or government.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• dude, I merely said they claimed that, and that the claim was not verified, ok?
          -GeoDan

Comment

Working...
          X