No announcement yet.

The big huge modern day war thread ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If China is to stay in one piece, then I claim it, since I posted first.
    But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
    If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
    He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
    But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

Technically you claimed Eastern China so Mao could have a vaild claim seeings he claimed the whole thing. We haven't had a good cat fight in a while

Comment

I say Mao gets it. He is more intelligent than anyone else when it comes to China.
        Please Visit:
        http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

Damn, I just had one of the longest posts I ever made at ACS not get posted because of page not found...before I retype it I'd like my claim approved.
          The establishment of a Hebrew government and the implementation of its plans - this is the sole way of rescuing our people, salvaging our existence and our honor. We will follow this path, for there is no other. We will fight! Every Jew in our homeland will fight!

Comment

If I don't know where it is than I can't approve it now can I?

Comment

took out the map, too big.
              [This message has been edited by Spartan187 (edited May 13, 2000).]
              The establishment of a Hebrew government and the implementation of its plans - this is the sole way of rescuing our people, salvaging our existence and our honor. We will follow this path, for there is no other. We will fight! Every Jew in our homeland will fight!

Comment

No it doesn't. Just tell me approximatley were it is. Oh and no time warps!

Comment

On this map, http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/~rs143/sultan.jpg Lesser Armenia, Edessa, Tripoli, Antioch, and Cyprus. I'm not sure what you mean by "time warp" but this is an alternate history where the Crusaders in those areas were able to hold out against the Arabs.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Bearcat on 05-12-2000 10:40 AM
                    Geo can't have Alaska because as far as I'm concerned Alaska would make a great country for a newbie or someone who doesn't want a very big country.

If I can't have Alaska, then could you add Arizona and Nevada to my territory?
                    Why are you saying that one person gets all of China (a huge territory), while you are restricting the territory of other participants?

------------------
                    -GeoDan, Apolyton Geography Expert
                    AKA GeoDude
                    -GeoDan

Comment

Yes have Arizona and Nevada. And in answer to yor questions for this thread Russia and China stay together. I have noe power over this break up the US thing.

But to me breaking up China is stupid. What are you going to have Eastern China? A bunch of desert! Western China? A whole lot of people with absolutely no where to go! China stays together.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I see your point about China.
                        If someone wanted to, would you let them control as their nation a confederation of scientific bases on Antarctica?

------------------
                        -GeoDan, Apolyton Geography Expert
                        AKA GeoDude
                        [This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited May 12, 2000).]
                        -GeoDan

Comment

Bearcat: Answer me!

Comment

Geo have you been talking to HsFB?

And Spartan don't you think we should leave Israel intact? Wondering

Comment

Cool, I'm glad this is back. I didn't get the stroy of the first. I'll take the Eastern Half of China. If a mod would like to tell me exactly how much, I would be grateful.
                              But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
                              If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
                              He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
                              But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

Oops bearcat i am sorry, i forgot to type in Louisiana! Oopsie! I also claim that as a state too!

Also i motion to make the army size unlimited as long as you gradually increase it! You start out with 500,000 troops and you must gradually increase it no more than 250,000 troops every 3 months!

Also i think we should have time be 1 turn as 2 weeks and we should start the thread on January 1, 2000!
                                We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

Working...
                                X