No announcement yet.

The Big Huge Modern War Thread Part IX: The Scramble for Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy also announces her support in the war against Chile, and is detaching three division of infantry totaling 35,000 men and a naval task force built around the light carrier Roma. The force includes two cruisers and seven destroyers.
    (OOC I took these from CIA repoorts on the Italian Navy.)

To Germany: When you say you have weapons to order, please clarify a little bit. We are extremely eager to modernize our forces, and would be willing to buy some from you
    But I kick that ball, and I pray it goes straight,
    If it does, then Coach says, "Good job number eight."
    He doesn't even no my name is Andre Kristacovitchlalinski, Jr.
    But that's the life I live...Lonesome Kicker

Comment

• The Russian fleet is now maneuvering around the tip of Italy waiting to join up with the Italian fleet to sortie to the South Atlantic.

The First Russian troops are beginning to arrive in Montevideo for immediate briefing and training.

Comment

• OOC: DV, I think you (or at least someone) should take the CTA as it would be a lopsided effort otherwise. At least battle post for them.

IC:

A naval base and an air base have been completed in New Zealand (don't worry, not near population centers). The First Destroyer Flotilla has set sail to it for testing purposes as well as the HIMS Invincible.

The first of the WarHawks have come out of the production lines. Production of F-16s and F-15s have ceased as well as production of the K1M1 in favor of the WarHawk and Cougar respectively.
        Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• i am quiting the thread. south africa is open.

Comment

• Guys, as far as my war with the CTA is concerned, the front is stalling by an act of god!! Things have already been taken care of and now the front will stagnate and resemble WW1, thus allowing for another player or else an ongoing conflict to keep things heated up...also i was plannig to launch a massive CTA offensive against my armies this turn anyway...i wasnt doing a lopsided post, more like the Russian war of 1941, and i was gonna control the CTAs army adn make it very tough for me to succeed...especially around the rockies and the deserts!! Let's hope that settles it for now at least!
            We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

• The 100,000 Peruvian soldiers committed to the CW-CTA war have arrived in Miami, Florida today. Cw citizens greeted them with an enthusiatic parade and tickertape. Shouts of Viva Peru and Long Live President Rossi filled the streets. The Peruvians under the command of Over-Colonel Miguel Carrero. Plans for a coordinated assault with CW soldiers are still in the air *hint, gscott, hint*.

Comment

• THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!THREAD CLOSED POST IN STAGNATION THREAD!! THREAD CLOSED!!
                We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

• OOC: This thread is doomed. You all complain about the lack of posters, yet you don't make any effort to keep the present ones.
                  It's been real.

Comment

Working...
                  X