ADCT Game A Results: Winter 1901

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADCT Game A Results: Winter 1901

Sorry for the delay... first someone was late, then I was just a bit occupied with staring at the Saxony map, and thinking how best to color it blue.

Österreich:

A Vie
    A Bud

Deutschland

F Ber
    A Kie

Türkye:

F Smyrna

The United Kingdom of England and Ireland:

F Lvp

Italia:

F Nap

POCCNR (sorry, i don't know how to do that backwards R thing.)

A War
    A Mos
    A StP

The website will be updated this time.

Moves are due on Wednesday at 7 p.m. EST.
    [This message has been edited by Victor Galis (edited March 04, 2000).]
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Map: http://www.geocities.com/lordstone1/adctw01.gif
    The honorary duty of a human being
    is to love, I am human and nothing
    human can be alien to me.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

...ok...it's now official...both the other Apolyton Dip Tourney games have lapped us...
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Um... Why doesn't le France have any builds? I count 4 SC's and 3 armies...
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

Mao, what do you mean? Game B just released S01 moves. And Game C should be releasing S02 moves shortly. We're not way behind. In fact, if moves are due on Wed, we're only a day behind Game C.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

La France constructe un armée en Paris!
            I had send my build to Victor couple of days ago, he must have forgotten me

Comment

Map updated.

-Maya Angelou

Comment

LS1, I meant that at the time both Game A and C builds were released, we didn't get anything from Game B. So that's a lap. Now it looks like we're going to fall farther behind if we don't get a mapmaker...
                Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

OH, you're talking about Game B. That's what you mean by "us", right? Ok. So why are you talking about this here? Go complain elsewhere!

-Maya Angelou

Comment

Sorry about the French builds, they probably got lost in the shuffle... This kind of thing can happen if you send orders via ICQ, as I then have to e-mail them to myself to keep track of them.

Hmmm... it doesn't appear to be in my old e-mail pile, and most certainly not in my ICQ log... (last message there are Fall moves, and then the notification about your vacation)... but I won't hold it against you, I failed to notice I was missing a set of builds
                    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                    -Joan Robinson

Comment

It´s in my ICQ log on March 2nd.:

ADCG A, France
                      build
                      A Par

Sorry, if the problem was on my side.

Comment

Ummm, guys, some moves would be nice right about now. I'm still missing 4 sets of moves, and no one asked for an extension... (You have 15 minutes left to move or ask for an extension... or until I get some more moves) Last one to submit moves NMRs (That should do the trick.)
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

The site has been updated... not really much to look at, but its a record of past moves. I may end up doing something similar for the other games. BTW, It's off the Apolyton Diplomacy Site.
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

BUMP

Trying to get back into my games...
                            Has this been the last turn? If so, I will submit orders by Friday morning. So if anyone wants to send me a dip mail before then, please do so:

sa.hi@mailcity.com

Comment

This is the most current turn. I would really like the moves some time very soon... I can accept Friday morning, but I'd really much rather have them Thursday (CET, up to midnight).
                              -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                              X