The Big Huge War Thread: OOC Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Huge War Thread: OOC Discussion

OK, this is the place for OOC discussion that are long (ie: issues of unrealism, drastic ones) so we don't clutter up the real thread. This is to keep others in line, etc.
    Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

OK, well, since no one wants to post here, I'll start. My first proposition includes referendums. I think that people in IC could post to "oversee" the referendums in a nation if ones are to be held, perfably more than one nation in a referendum. Like, in Bill's case of blatantly annexing parts of Canada. Instead, I propose that he ask other nations to oversee it. Other nations will post the results of the referendum, not him. So that way, it's equal and not only one nation has the deciding factor. That's about as close to a real referendum we're gonna get.

Comment

I agree with Mao about the referendums

Comment

So do I. And you can always annex them if the referendum doesn't work out

Comment

Well, if the referendum doesn't work, then it'll have to be taken by force

Comment

I also concur...

------------------
            Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
            Almighty ruler and Resident God!!
            The more you know, the more you realize you dont know - Shep

Comment

What about Hodad? He just blatantly took Chile. Scene from Post - CHILEAN PARATROOPERS DROP INTO QUITO. ALL OF ECUADOR NOW CHILEAN. I've been fighting Ecuador for about a month game time? He shouldn't be able to just drop troops into their capital and take em.

Scene - CHILEAN TROOPS OOCUPY NEW ZEALAND. Did someone make a final decision on that?

Comment

I don't know, we'll have to ask JT3 or Scott. I agree with you, no way in hell he should take those two

Comment

Yes. I did.
                  There is no invasion.
                  And how come you're fighting Ecuador for a month?
                  Their power is puny!
                  Fine then, the Ecuador thingy is off.

Comment

*sigh*
                    The point of a story thread is to have fun, Hodad, not conquer things quickly and try to rule the world. Bearcat is having fun by slowly chipping away at Ecuador.

The power of Ecuador is indeed puny, but no one said that Bearcat was throwing his entire army at them.

And despite their "puny" power, you could never get enough paratroops to conquer them in a single post like that.

Comment

One more supporter for referendum!

candidate and probable future president of argentina:
                      I am Nestor.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

You're right Scot.
                        My mistake.
                        (have you repaired your e-mail?)

Comment

My email is fixed now Hodad. There was a problem with sending files through the university email server due to a crash, but they have fixed it.

I will try to get it to you this weekend. I have had several assignments this week and have not had a chance to send it out.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

And another thing Hodad I got tired of posts I was seeing that said their country had attacked some small country like Turkmeistan.At the end of their post it seemed like they had half the country. That made me disgusted so I decided to go slower with Ecuador.

Comment

Working...
                              X