Nostalgia Dip New Turkey Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia Dip New Turkey Needed

If you want to take over Turkey in Nostalgia Dip please send me an email at dboshko@wesleyan.edu

thanks!
    Stop Quoting Ben

It seems the allied offensive got to the junta.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Wasn't there someone who wanted to volunteer before?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this. Have been running myself a little ragged talking to recruiters for a new job and it slipped my mind. Will give the other person a PM.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

GePap wants me to take over Turkey.. but then Italy is open. So, um... I guess we'll still need one more.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey! I made a suggestion....

Honestly, it would be better to give a 2 piece power all H orders than a 9 piece power all H orders.

As much as the later would be beneficial for moi.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
            X